- Research and Markets: China Transmission and Distribution Infrastructure Market 2014-2018: Key Vendors … Business Wire - 23 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "T&D Infrastructure Market in China 2014-2018" report to their
- Global HVDC Transmission Market to see 16.97% CAGR to 2018 PR Newswire - Sat, Aug 30, 2014 10:00 AM EDT
DALLAS, August 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The HVDC transmission market is expected to reach $9.62 billion by 2018, at an estimated CAGR of 16.97% from 2013 to 2018. The major driving factors for HVDC transmission ...
- American Water Awarded New Contract for Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey Business Wire - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 5:36 PM EDT
American Water Works Company, Inc. , the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company, today announced that its Military Services Group has been awarded a contract for ownership, operation and maintenance of the water and the wastewater systems at Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
- Avista Files 2014 Natural Gas Integrated Resource Plan Marketwired - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 5:32 PM EDT
Avista has filed its 2014 Natural Gas Integrated Resource Plan with state regulators in Washington, Idaho and Oregon. The plan forecasts sufficient natural gas resources well into the future, indicating ...
- Vectren Corp. Closes Sale of Its Wholly Owned Coal Mining Subsidiary, Vectren Fuels Marketwired - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 5:10 PM EDT
Vectren Corporation announced today the closing of the sale of its wholly owned coal mining subsidiary, Vectren Fuels, Inc., to Sunrise Coal, LLC , an Indiana-based wholly owned subsidiary of Hallador ...
- EME Reorganization Trust Announces Resolution of Final Tax Schedule under EIX Settlement Agreement PR Newswire - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 4:35 PM EDT
SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EME Reorganization Trust (EMEZU) announced that it has entered into an agreement with Edison International (EIX) that settles the final amounts payable to the EME Reorganization Trust (the "Trust") by Edison International ("EIX") related to certain tax attributes of Edison …
- The Empire District Electric Company Files for New Missouri Electric Rates Business Wire - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 4:24 PM EDT
The Empire District Electric Company announced today it has filed a request with the Missouri Public Service Commission for changes in rates for its Missouri electric customers.
- Fitch Confirms Ratings of VRDP Shares Issued by Nuveen Fund on Replacement of Liquidity Provider Business Wire - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 1:56 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings confirms the 'AAA/F1+' ratings assigned to the Series 2 Variable Rate Demand Preferred Shares issued by Nuveen Dividend Advantage Municipal Fund 2 , a municipal closed-end fund .
- Hexagon: Change of Number of Shares and Votes Business Wire - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 10:17 AM EDT
- Duke Energy Indiana proposes plan to modernize its statewide electric grid PR Newswire - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 8:40 AM EDT
Seven-year plan adds advanced technology to pinpoint power outages and speed service restoration Includes investments in power lines, utility poles, transformers and substations to update aging electric grid Duke Energy Indiana is filing a plan today with Indiana state utility regulators to modernize its aging electric …
- AES President and CEO Andrés Gluski to Present at 2014 Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference Business Wire - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 8:00 AM EDT
Andrés Gluski, President and Chief Executive Officer of The AES Corporation , will address the 2014 Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at
- Consumers Energy Speeds Up Meter Technology Upgrade Across Michigan PR Newswire - Fri, Aug 29, 2014 6:00 AM EDT
JACKSON, Mich., Aug. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumers Energy is accelerating its plan to provide updated electric meters to homes and businesses across Michigan. By the end of 2017 -- two years earlier than scheduled originally -- 1.8 million electric meters will be updated along with 600,000 natural gas meters for customers …
- Creditnet's Top Ten Steps to Prevent You From Getting Hacked Marketwired - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 7:33 PM EDT
Opportunistic individuals do not need a great deal of personal information about a victim in order to assume that person's identity to commit a crime. Documents retrieved from the trash display names, ...
- Edison International and Southern California Edison Declare Dividends Business Wire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 5:04 PM EDT
The Board of Directors of Edison International today declared a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.355 per share, payable on October 31, 2014, to shareholders of rec
- ITC to Present at Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference PR Newswire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 4:59 PM EDT
NOVI, Mich., Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE: ITC) will present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2014 in New York, NY. Joseph Welch, chairman, president ...
- ONEOK to Participate in Barclays CEO Energy Conference PR Newswire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 4:05 PM EDT
TULSA, Okla., Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ONEOK, Inc. (NYSE: OKE) will present at the Barclays CEO Energy Conference in New York City on Tuesday, Sept. 2, 2014. Terry K. Spencer, ONEOK president and ...
- BBIP Investors Complete Acquisition of North American Utility Business Wire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 3:40 PM EDT
BBIP announces today, on behalf of its clients , the successful completion of the purchase of 100 percent of the stock of Upper Peninsula Power Company from Integrys Energy Group, Inc.
- New Jersey American Water President Joins United Way's Local Operating Board Business Wire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 2:38 PM EDT
United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey recently appointed William Varley, president of New Jersey American Water, to its Local Operating Board in Camden County.
- BGE Reminds Customers Shopping Labor Day Weekend Sales to Double Savings on New ENERGY STAR® Certified … Business Wire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 12:48 PM EDT
Baltimore Gas and Electric Company encourages residential customers who are in the market for new appliances to take advantage of the rebates available from BGE’s Smart Energy Savers Program to maximize their savings by making their purchases during Labor Day sales this weekend, Aug.
- Con Edison SVP & CFO Robert Hoglund at Barclays Capital 2014 CEO Energy/Power Conference Marketwired - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 12:37 PM EDT
Con Edison Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Robert Hoglund will be presenting at the Barclays Capital 2014 CEO Energy/Power Conference, Tuesday, September 2, at 3:45 p.m.
- Dr. Vincent Malfitano Four Part Assisted Living Series - Part One PR Newswire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 12:16 PM EDT
Increasing difficulty managing the activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs). ADLs and IADLs are the skills needed to live independently -- dressing, shopping, cooking, doing laundry, managing medications, and so on.
- SDG&E Continues To Warn Customers About Payment Scam PR Newswire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 12:00 PM EDT
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) is continuing to alert customers to be aware of an ongoing wire fraud that has been targeting SDG&E residential and business customers. ...
- Duke Energy to retire coal operations at its W.C. Beckjord Station PR Newswire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 12:00 PM EDT
CINCINNATI, Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy today announced it will retire the remaining coal-fired units, 5 and 6, at its W.C. Beckjord Station in New Richmond, Ohio, effective Sept. 1. Environmental Protection Agency's increasingly stringent regulations on power plant emissions, Duke Energy Ohio three years …
- New Jersey Natural Gas Announces Rate Decrease Business Wire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 11:47 AM EDT
New Jersey Natural Gas announced today it will reduce its Basic Gas Supply Service rates for residential and small commercial customers effective October 1, 2014. The typical residential heating customers using 100 therms a month will see their bill decrease from $109.80 to $104.28, a savings of $5.52, or 5 percent.
- Reliant Summer Tips to Cool the Kitchen and Save Energy Business Wire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 11:16 AM EDT
Texas heat has staying power. And though fall’s crisp air will soon arrive, remaining aware of home energy usage during the final “dog days” of summer can help with continued energy savings.
- Energen to Present at 2014 Barclays CEO Energy/Power Conference Business Wire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 10:18 AM EDT
Energen Corporation senior managers will meet with members of the investment community at the 2014 Barclays CEO Energy/Power Conference in New York, on September 2-3, 2014.
- Renowned Southern University Marching Band To Join Citgo, Audubon Nature Institute And Coalition To Restore … PR Newswire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
NEW ORLEANS, Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On August 29, the Southern University Marching Band will perform in its first performance of the 2014 school year in front of hundreds of volunteers at the Audubon Louisiana Nature Center at a coastal restoration event sponsored by CITGO Petroleum Corporation, the Coalition to …
- Intrepid Announces Merger With Blackthorn Resources and Share Buyback Marketwired - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 8:00 AM EDT
Intrepid Mines Limited provides the attached announcement of an agreement to merge Intrepid and Blackthorn Resources Limited and of an Intrepid share buyback.
- Bankrate: Mortgage Rates Post Mixed Results PR Newswire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 7:40 AM EDT
NEW YORK, Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mortgage rates were little changed, with benchmark 30-year fixed mortgage rate inching lower to 4.23 percent, still a 14-month low. The 30-year fixed mortgage has ...
- Heating Bill Help Still Available: Consumers Energy Encourages Qualifying Residents to Apply For Michigan … PR Newswire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 6:00 AM EDT
JACKSON, Mich., Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Michigan homeowners may still receive help paying their heating bills if they file by Sept. 30 for a State of Michigan Home Heating Credit. Residents can qualify ...
- Westinghouse to Fuel Oskarshamn Nuclear Reactors in Sweden GlobeNewswire - Thu, Aug 28, 2014 4:07 AM EDT
VÄSTERÅS, Sweden -- via PRWEB - Westinghouse Electric Company today announced that it has been selected by OKG AB in Sweden to provide replacement nuclear fuel deliveries for all of their three reactors, ...
- Vectren Receives Regulatory Approval for 7-Year Gas Utility Infrastructure Improvement Plans in Indi … Marketwired - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 5:51 PM EDT
Today, Vectren Corporation announced its two natural gas utilities in Indiana, Vectren Energy Delivery of Indiana -- North and Vectren Energy Delivery of Indiana -- South , received Indiana Utility Regulatory ...
- CORRECTING and REPLACING NV Energy Receives OK to Tap into Western Energy Market Business Wire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 4:32 PM EDT
- Entergy Corporation Chairman and CEO to Speak at Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference PR Newswire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 4:26 PM EDT
NEW ORLEANS, Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Entergy Corporation (ETR) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Leo Denault plans to provide a presentation on Thursday, Sept. 4, during the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference in New York City. A live webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of Entergy's corporate …
- Dominion Citrus Income Fund (TSX: DOM.UN) and Dominion Citrus Limited (TSX: DMN.PR.A): Strategic Review … Marketwired - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 4:10 PM EDT
Dominion Citrus Income Fund reports that as part of its strategic review process it has received a valuation report prepared by Klein Farber Corporate Finance Inc. The report provides insight into the ...
- Dominion To Present At Barclays Capital 2014 CEO Energy - Power Conference PR Newswire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 4:05 PM EDT
RICHMOND, Va., Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) Chairman, President and CEO, Thomas F. Farrell II, will address investors and securities analysts on Wednesday, September 3, in New York, ...
- Cottman Man Fred Bowen Credits Marines For Skills That Made Him Top Auto Transmission Center in NC Accesswire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 3:00 PM EDT
WINSTON-SALEM, NC / myprgenie.com / ACCESSWIRE / August 27, 2014 / Twelve years ago, Fred Bowen knew very little about auto transmissions. He certainly didn't know anything about fixing them, since he ...
- Piedmont Natural Gas Announces 3rd Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call PR Newswire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 2:45 PM EDT
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Piedmont Natural Gas (NYSE: PNY) announces the following Webcast: What: Piedmont Natural Gas 3 rd Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call Webcast When: September ...
- Westar Energy, Inc. declares dividend. GlobeNewswire Europe - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 2:27 PM EDT
Topeka, Kan., Aug. 27, 2014 - The Westar Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WR) Board of Directors today declared a quarterly dividend of 35 cents per share payable Oct. 1, 2014, on the company`s common stock. The dividends ...
- Duke Energy files Keowee-Toxaway license application PR Newswire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 1:15 PM EDT
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy today filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) an application for a new license for the Keowee-Toxaway Hydroelectric Project ...
- Wisconsin Energy's Klappa to present at Sept. 3 Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference PR Newswire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 12:38 PM EDT
MILWAUKEE, Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Who: Gale Klappa – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC) What: Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference Klappa will present ...
- Huddle House Breakfast Franchise Sees Record Attendance at 2014 Convention Marketwired - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 12:10 PM EDT
Propelled by positive sales growth and the success of its Evolutions store design, Huddle House breakfast franchise had a record attendance of over 400 guests at its 2014 convention in Atlanta, Georgia....
- ZBB Energy Corporation Announces Successful Completion of Public Offering of Common Stock Marketwired - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 11:47 AM EDT
ZBB Energy Corporation today announced that it has completed its previously announced underwritten public offering of common stock at a price to the public of $1.12 per share.
- American Water to Participate in Retail Investor Conference Business Wire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 10:45 AM EDT
American Water , the nation’s largest publicly traded water and wastewater utility company, announced today that Durgesh Chopra, Director of Investor Relations, will present at RetailInvestorConferences.com, a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time.
- AdvisorShares Announces August 2014 Distributions PR Newswire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 10:30 AM EDT
BETHESDA, Md., Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AdvisorShares, a leading sponsor of 26 actively managed exchange-traded funds (ETFs), today announced August 2014 income distributions for ETFs that pay monthly ...
- Rutgers Study: PSE&G is an Economic Engine for New Jersey PR Newswire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 10:00 AM EDT
NEWARK, N.J., Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- From 2011 to 2021, Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PSE&G) investments in New Jersey's electric transmission network will be a powerful stimulant of the state's economy, according to an analysis by Rutgers University. For the complete Rutgers study, Economic Impact Analysis …
- Active Power CleanSource(R) 750HD UPS Significantly Improves Electrical Infrastructure Reliability Marketwired - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 9:30 AM EDT
- CMS Energy's Chief Financial Officer To Present Company Overview At Barclays Capital CEO Energy/Power … PR Newswire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
JACKSON, Mich., Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CMS Energy announced today that its executive vice president and chief financial officer, Tom Webb, will provide a company overview at the Barclays Capital CEO Energy/Power Conference on Wednesday, September 3. To access the webcast, go to the CMS Energy website at www.cmsenergy.com …
- Ameren CFO to Present at Barclays Energy-Power Conference On Sept. 3, 2014 PR Newswire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
ST. LOUIS, Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Martin J. Lyons, Jr., executive vice president and chief financial officer of Ameren Corporation (NYSE: AEE), will make a presentation to institutional investors ...
- Minnesota Power Joins Forces with Military to Build 10-Megawatt Solar Energy Project at Camp Ripley Business Wire - Wed, Aug 27, 2014 8:30 AM EDT
Minnesota Power and the Minnesota National Guard will join forces to build a major solar energy project at Camp Ripley, the largest military base in Minnesota.