- Dollar Staves Off Correction as Fed Looks to Lose Hawks DailyFX - 14 minutes ago
Dollar Staves Off Correction as Fed Looks to Lose Hawks
- [video] Is Nuclear Power Key to Battling Climate Change? @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
Sept. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg's Chris Gadomski discusses nuclear power and its role in solving problems of climate change. He speaks to Angie Lau on "First Up." (Source: Bloomberg)
- Euro May Overlook Geman IFO Survey Absent an Upside Surprise DailyFX - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
Euro May Overlook Geman IFO Survey Absent an Upside Surprise
- EM ASIA FX-Baht, Philippine peso dip; yuan edges up Reuters - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
Sept 24 (Reuters) - The following table shows rates for Asian currencies against the dollar at 0135 GMT. CURRENCIES VS U.S. DOLLAR Change on the day at 0135 GMT Currency Latest bid Previous day Pct Move ...
- A Simple Overview Of Quantitative Analysis @ Investopedia - 3 hours ago
All of the potential highs, lows, and sentiments associated with investing can overshadow the ultimate goal—making money. The “quantitative” approach to investing seeks to pay attention to the numbers ...
- Brazil unit of AES wins injunction against $260 mln customer rebate Reuters - 3 hours ago
Eletropaulo Metropolitana SA , a Brazilian electricity utility controlled by U.S.-based AES Corp, won a court injunction against an order to pay a 626 million real consumer rebate, the company said on ...
- US, California release roadmap for solar projects Associated Press - 3 hours ago
State and federal officials sought Tuesday to bring order to California's boom for renewable-energy plants in the Mojave and other southern California deserts, releasing a roadmap covering 22.5 million ...
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Yen Recovery Tipped Ahead DailyFX - 4 hours ago
USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Yen Recovery Tipped Ahead
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Topping Above 0.94 Figure? DailyFX - 5 hours ago
USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Topping Above 0.94 Figure?
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Waiting for Short Trade Setup DailyFX - 5 hours ago
GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Waiting for Short Trade Setup
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Euro Falls for 6th StraightDay DailyFX - 5 hours ago
EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Euro Falls for 6th StraightDay
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Support Now Seen Below 0.88 DailyFX - 6 hours ago
AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Support Now Seen Below 0.88
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Passing on Entering Short Trade DailyFX - 6 hours ago
NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Passing on Entering Short Trade
- Final Glance: Utilities companies Associated Press - 6 hours ago
Shares of some top utilities companies were mixed at the close of trading: American Electric Power Co. fell $.41 or .8 percent, to $52.56. Consolidated Edison Inc. Holding Co. fell $.12 or .2 percent, ...
- MarkWest Unit Announces Contract with American Energy Zacks - 6 hours ago
A joint venture unit of MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. (MWE) announced that it has entered into an agreement with an affiliate of American Energy Partners
- Judge will make Detroit water decision Monday Associated Press - 6 hours ago
- [$$] Companies Offer $8 Billion California Energy Plan @ The Wall Street Journal - 7 hours ago
Four energy companies are teaming up on an $8-billion effort to ship electric power produced in Wyoming all the way to Southern California, with the help of a novel energy-storage and generation system ...
- Study: It's Better to Start a Business While You're Still Employed Elsewhere Entrepreneur - 9 hours ago
- AGL Resources Arm to Sell Non-Pipeline LNG for Long Term Zacks - 9 hours ago
Pivotal LNG Inc. - an affiliate of AGL Resources Inc. (GAS) - has entered into a long-term agreement with Carib Energy LLC.
- Hungarian Central Bank Holds Base Rate Steady DailyFX - 9 hours ago
Hungarian Central Bank Holds Base Rate Steady
- How to Catapult Yourself to the Top of the Corporate Ladder Entrepreneur - 9 hours ago
- Quickly Find Opportunities Using Trend Lines and Sentiment DailyFX - 9 hours ago
Quickly Find Opportunities Using Trend Lines and Sentiment
- 3 Ways To Profit From The Best-Performing Sector Of The Year StreetAuthority Network - 10 hours ago
Despite ongoing worry about the risk of a big correction, the market is having quite a good year. The S&P 500 is up about 10%, and the financial media is packed with reports about high-
- NZD/USD Risks Further Losses on New Zealand’s Widening Trade Deficit DailyFX - 10 hours ago
NZD/USD Risks Further Losses on New Zealand’s Widening Trade Deficit
- USDOLLAR Testing Significant Level at 10951 DailyFX - 10 hours ago
USDOLLAR Testing Significant Level at 10951
- AUD/USD Next Possible Level for a Bounce is .8750 DailyFX - 10 hours ago
AUD/USD Next Possible Level for a Bounce is .8750
- GBP/USD Short Term Uptrend Against 1.6285 DailyFX - 10 hours ago
GBP/USD Short Term Uptrend Against 1.6285
- USD/CAD Trendline Springs Next Leg DailyFX - 10 hours ago
USD/CAD Trendline Springs Next Leg
- EUR/USD Searching for a Tradable Low DailyFX - 10 hours ago
EUR/USD Searching for a Tradable Low
- NZD/USD Trades to 2014 Low; Testing Huge Trendline DailyFX - 10 hours ago
NZD/USD Trades to 2014 Low; Testing Huge Trendline
- Crude 86.64 is in Focus as Long as Below 95.16 DailyFX - 10 hours ago
Crude 86.64 is in Focus as Long as Below 95.16
- USD/JPY 110.12/65 is in Focus DailyFX - 10 hours ago
USD/JPY 110.12/65 is in Focus
- USD/CHF Near Term Pivot Raised to .9299 DailyFX - 10 hours ago
USD/CHF Near Term Pivot Raised to .9299
- Midday Glance: Utilities companies Associated Press - 11 hours ago
Shares of some top utilities companies are mixed at 1 p.m.: American Electric Power Co. fell $.24 or .5 percent, to $52.73. Consolidated Edison Inc. Holding Co. unchanged at $56.87. Dominion Resources ...
- Vestas Wins 110-MW Duke Energy Texan Wind Turbine Order @ Bloomberg - 11 hours ago
Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWS) said it won a 110-megawatt wind turbine order from Duke Energy Corp. (DUK) ’s renewables unit in Texas. The order for 55 V110 2-megawatt machines is for the Duke Los Vientos ...
- $8 Billion Clean Energy Project to Provide More Electricity Than Hoover Dam 24/7 Wall St. - 11 hours ago
A proposed wind farm and energy storage project could generate 9.2 million megawatt hours of electricity, enough to power 1.2 million homes.
- Will This Merger Agreement Help Pepco (POM) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Pepco (POM) announced Tuesday that its stockholders have approved a $6.8 billion merger agreement with Exelon (EXC).
- Developers Plan $8 Billion Green Project for L.A. Power @ Bloomberg - 12 hours ago
Four energy companies are proposing an $8 billion renewable energy project that would supply Los Angeles with more than twice the power generated by the Hoover Dam. The project includes a 2,100-megawatt wind farm in Wyoming, a 525-mile (845-kilometer) power line and a $1.5 billion storage facility, the developers said …
- DPL Inc. -- Moody's affirms DPL's rating and assigns Ba3 to its senior unsecured notes; outlook stab … @ Moody's - 12 hours ago
New York, September 23, 2014-- Moody's Investors Service today affirmed the Ba3 senior unsecured long term debt rating of DPL Inc and Dophin Sub II, Inc's. Concurrently, Moody's assigned a Ba3 rating to ...
- 3 Top-Rated Utilities Mutual Funds to Bet On Zacks - 13 hours ago
Even during a market downturn, the demand for essential services such as those provided by utilities, remains virtually unchanged. Utilities funds are therefore an excellent choice for investors seeking ...
- GBP/USD Faces Growing Risk for Bullish Breakout as DailyFX SSI Flips DailyFX - 13 hours ago
GBP/USD Faces Growing Risk for Bullish Breakout as DailyFX SSI Flips
- GE Agrees to Supply 40 Megawatts of Turbines to Poland Wind Farm @ Bloomberg - 13 hours ago
General Electric Co. (GE) , the largest U.S. turbine maker, won an order to supply 40 megawatts of capacity to a wind farm in Poland. GE will deliver 16 2.5-megawatt turbines to PGE Energia Natury PEW ...
- Early Glance: Utilities companies Associated Press - 14 hours ago
Shares of some top utilities companies are down at 10 a.m.: American Electric Power Co. fell $.14 or .3 percent, to $52.83. Consolidated Edison Inc. Holding Co. fell $.03 or .1 percent, to $56.84. Dominion ...
- Insider Trading Alert - CIEN, MKSI And ED Traded By Insiders @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
Stocks with insider trader activity include CIEN, MKSI and ED
- Will This New List Addition Help Kinder Morgan (KMI) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
Bank of America/Merrill Lynch added Kinder Morgan (KMI) to its U.S. 1 List, setting a price target of $47.
- What Levels Would Yield EUR Rally? Watch this EUR/USD EMA DailyFX - 16 hours ago
What Levels Would Yield EUR Rally? Watch this EUR/USD EMA
- Price & Time: Minor USD Reprieve Or Something More? DailyFX - 16 hours ago
Price & Time: Minor USD Reprieve Or Something More?
- A Hidden Gem Among Currency Hedged ETFs ETF Trends - 16 hours ago
The resurgence of the U.S. dollar has been impactful beyond forex pairs and dedicated dollar exchange traded funds. Due in large part to the dollar’s strength and accommodative monetary policies from the ...
- GBP/USD Turns Gaze Higher After Bearish Candlestick Pattern Negated DailyFX - 16 hours ago
GBP/USD Turns Gaze Higher After Bearish Candlestick Pattern Negated
- [video] Mending energy's negative image: NRG CEO @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
David Crane, NRG Energy CEO, discusses his green energy initiatives. The only double-digit growth area is the clean energy portion of the space, says Crane.