- AUD/USD Range Endures With Clearer Cues From Candlesticks Desired DailyFX - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
AUD/USD Range Endures With Clearer Cues From Candlesticks Desired
- USD/JPY Recovery Falters As Traders Look Past Harami Pattern DailyFX - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
USD/JPY Recovery Falters As Traders Look Past Harami Pattern
- Balchunas on an ETF That’s Outperforming This Month (Audio) @ Bloomberg - 6 hours ago
Bloomberg analyst Eric Balchunas discusses the performance of the AdvisorShares Ranger Equity Bear ETF (HDGE) (ticker HDGE), which has gained 7.3% over the past month as the broader market retreated. Bloomberg ...
- UN experts: Detroit should restore water to poor Associated Press - 7 hours ago
- Judge to rule against Ameren in power line case Associated Press - 7 hours ago
A judge said Monday that he will rule against a subsidiary of Ameren Corp. in a legal fight over whether it needs state regulators' permission to build a high-voltage power line across northern Missouri. ...
- The Future Is Here! And It Looks a Lot Like the Past Bloomberg - 7 hours ago
Why can't we buy electricity the way we buy peanut butter? It's very easy, apparently, to buy 35-pound tubs of peanut butter. Now search for "electricity" on Google Shopping.
- QEP Resources to Sell Pipeline Assets to Tesoro Logistics Zacks - 7 hours ago
QEP Resources, Inc. (QEP) announced that it has entered into a deal with Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP) to sell its natural gas gathering and processing subsidiary, QEP Field Services Company.
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Oscillating in Familiar Territory DailyFX - 7 hours ago
US Dollar Technical Analysis: Oscillating in Familiar Territory
- Final Glance: Utilities companies Associated Press - 7 hours ago
Shares of some top utilities companies were up at the close of trading: American Electric Power Co. rose $.75 or 1.4 percent, to $55.36. Consolidated Edison Inc. Holding Co. rose $.76 or 1.3 percent, to ...
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Digesting Below 1.29 Figure DailyFX - 7 hours ago
EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Digesting Below 1.29 Figure
- Entergy (ETR) Provides Preliminary Q3 Earnings Guidance Zacks - 7 hours ago
Entergy Corporation (ETR) issued a preliminary earnings guidance of $1.67 per share for third quarter 2014.
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Resistance Above 0.94 Holds DailyFX - 7 hours ago
USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Resistance Above 0.94 Holds
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Topping Confirmation Pending DailyFX - 8 hours ago
USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Topping Confirmation Pending
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Support Below 0.79 in Focus DailyFX - 8 hours ago
EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Support Below 0.79 in Focus
- Fee-Only Financial Advisers: What You Need To Know @ Investopedia - 8 hours ago
Are you considering hiring a fee-only financial advisor or one who is compensated via commissions? Read this first.
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Waiting for Direction Cues DailyFX - 8 hours ago
AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Waiting for Direction Cues
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Trying to Extend Above 173.00 DailyFX - 8 hours ago
GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Trying to Extend Above 173.00
- Cleco Power LLC -- Moody's revises Cleco Corp and Cleco Power's outlooks to negative on sale announc … @ Moody's - 9 hours ago
Approximately $1.3 billion of rated debt affected. New York, October 20, 2014-- Moody's Investors Service, Inc. affirmed the senior unsecured ratings of Cleco Corporation and Cleco Power LLC and revised ...
- OGE Energy (OGE) Flagged As A Storm The Castle Stock @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified OGE Energy (OGE) as a "storm the castle" (crossing above the 200-day simple moving average on higher than normal relative volume) candidate
- Affordable Retirement in the Caribbean US News - 9 hours ago
Northern Belize is a remote region of tropical rivers, hardwood forests, traditional farms, sleepy rural villages and breezy Caribbean seashores. It is also the best value destination in Belize and one of the most affordable options for retirement in the Caribbean. Northern Belize is an area of about 2,500 square miles …
- New Lifetime High For American Water Works (AWK) @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified American Water Works (AWK) as a new lifetime high candidate
- A More Attractive Cleco Goes to Infrastructure Investor Group for $4.7 Billion @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
After it got no traction with a sale process last year, an unsolicited bid kicks off an auction.
- GBP/USD Bullish Momentum Remains in Play- AUD/USD Breakout on Horizon DailyFX - 11 hours ago
GBP/USD Bullish Momentum Remains in Play- AUD/USD Breakout on Horizon
- Brazil Election Looms, Rousseff Points To Petrobras Wrongs @ Barrons.com - 11 hours ago
In the last televised debate before Sunday's runoff presidential election in Brazil, the candidates focused on issues rather than character attacks. Dilma Rousseff and more conservative opponent Aecio Neves converge on social programs and diverge on economic issues, Mario Marconini of Teneo Intelligence observes. Rousseff …
- Midday Glance: Utilities companies Associated Press - 12 hours ago
Shares of some top utilities companies are up at 1 p.m.: American Electric Power Co. rose $.57 or 1.0 percent, to $55.18. Consolidated Edison Inc. Holding Co. rose $.53 or .9 percent, to $61.23. Dominion ...
- Mid-Atlantic Power Gains as Power Plant Outages Increase @ Bloomberg - 12 hours ago
Spot power from Washington to Chicago advanced as operators took advantage of a seasonal lull in demand to shut plants for maintenance. About 38,356 megawatts of generation, representing 21 percent of ...
- 3 Stocks Driving The Utilities Sector Higher @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the utilities sector higher today.
- EBR, CPL And ELP, Pushing Utilities Sector Downward @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the utilities sector lower today.
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 3: ETR, HCP, T @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Buy by TheStreet
- 3 Defensive Moves To Protect Your Bull Market Profits StreetAuthority Network - 14 hours ago
I could tell you that October trading has been rocky, but then I’d just be preaching to the choir. While I’m not ready to declare that the sky is falling, I think the smell of fear among
- [$$] Investor Group to Buy Cleco for $3.4 BIllion @ The Wall Street Journal - 14 hours ago
ClecoCorp. agreed to be acquired by a group of infrastructure investors for about $3.4 billion.
- Early Glance: Utilities companies Associated Press - 14 hours ago
Shares of some top utilities companies are mixed at 10 a.m.: American Electric Power Co. rose $.19 or .3 percent, to $54.80. Consolidated Edison Inc. Holding Co. rose $.29 or .5 percent, to $60.99. Dominion ...
- The Consumer Revolution Has Happened and the Influencers Are Now in Charge Entrepreneur - 15 hours ago
- Looking Deeper Into Capital Allocation @ Investopedia - 16 hours ago
Discover how companies decide how to spend their cash in a variety of market conditions.
- Picked a place to retire already? Not so fast! @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Before making a beeline for sunnier retirement climes, seniors should consider important tax, cost, health-care and housing implications of a move.
- Prudential Investing in 1 Billion-Pound U.K. Tidal-Power Plant @ Bloomberg - 19 hours ago
Prudential Plc (PRU) , the largest U.K. insurer by market value, today said it’s investing in the construction of a tidal lagoon power plant that may generate as much as 8 percent of Britain’s electricity. Tidal Lagoon Swansea Bay Plc is building the 320-megawatt facility across Swansea Bay in Wales that’s expected to …
- BOJ stays upbeat on regional Japan, Kuroda says recovery on track Reuters - 19 hours ago
Most Japanese regional economies continue to recover as the pain from a sales tax hike in April starts to ease, the Bank of Japan said in a quarterly report, maintaining its optimism on the outlook despite growing signs growth may be losing momentum. BOJ Governor Haruhiko Kuroda stuck to his upbeat tone in a speech to …
- Macquarie-Led Group to Buy Louisiana Utility for $3.4 Billion @ Bloomberg - 20 hours ago
Investors led by Australia’s Macquarie Group Ltd. agreed to buy Louisiana utility Cleco Corp. (CNL) for $3.4 billion in cash, attracted by the steady, long-term returns of regulated power assets. A group ...
- [$$] Drought Hits São Paulo, Stirring Debate Ahead of Brazil Election @ The Wall Street Journal - Mon, Oct 20, 2014 1:31 AM EDT
The worst drought in 80 years is causing water shortages for an estimated 13 million people in São Paulo, threatening businesses and fueling political rhetoric just days before the presidential election....
- Sky Solar Plans 40-Megawatt Project in Japan: Iwate Nippo @ Bloomberg - Mon, Oct 20, 2014 12:44 AM EDT
Sky Solar Holdings Co., a Hong Kong-based developer planning an initial public offering, will invest 12 billion yen ($112 million) in a 40-megawatt project in northern Japan, the Iwate Nippo newspaper ...
- US Dollar Technical Analysis: Stalling at Channel Support DailyFX - Sun, Oct 19, 2014 11:26 PM EDT
US Dollar Technical Analysis: Stalling at Channel Support
- Yen Drops, Aussie and NZ Dollars Rise on GPIF Asset Allocation Change DailyFX - Sun, Oct 19, 2014 11:18 PM EDT
Yen Drops, Aussie and NZ Dollars Rise on GPIF Asset Allocation Change
- 6 Employment Perks And How To Get Them @ Investopedia - Sun, Oct 19, 2014 10:00 PM EDT
Find out how to get more than money from your employer.
- EUR/USD Hanging Man Warns Of Deeper Setback Towards 1.2620 DailyFX - Sun, Oct 19, 2014 7:57 PM EDT
EUR/USD Hanging Man Warns Of Deeper Setback Towards 1.2620
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Uptrend Ready to Resume? DailyFX - Sun, Oct 19, 2014 7:40 PM EDT
USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Uptrend Ready to Resume?
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Short Trade Entry Sought DailyFX - Sun, Oct 19, 2014 7:40 PM EDT
EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Short Trade Entry Sought
- AUD/USD Awaiting Break From Range For A Clearer Directional Bias DailyFX - Sun, Oct 19, 2014 7:36 PM EDT
AUD/USD Awaiting Break From Range For A Clearer Directional Bias
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Waiting for Long Entry Signal DailyFX - Sun, Oct 19, 2014 7:22 PM EDT
USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Waiting for Long Entry Signal
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Rebound Rejected Above 0.80 DailyFX - Sun, Oct 19, 2014 7:04 PM EDT
EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Rebound Rejected Above 0.80
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: A Top in Place Below 1.14? DailyFX - Sun, Oct 19, 2014 7:04 PM EDT
USD/CAD Technical Analysis: A Top in Place Below 1.14?