- Take a GMAT Selfie @ BusinessWeek - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
Take a candid look at the areas on the GMAT where you struggle
- Midday Glance: Utilities companies Associated Press - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
Shares of some top utilities companies are up at 1 p.m.: American Electric Power Co. rose $.53 or 1.0 percent, to $52.74. Consolidated Edison Inc. Holding Co. rose $.60 or 1.1 percent, to $57.26. Dominion ...
- Must-know: An overview of TransCanada’s business segments Market Realist - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
TransCanada Corp's (TRP) business segments are—Natural Gas Pipelines, Oil Pipelines, and Energy. Major pipelines in Canada include the Nova Gas Transmission Ltd. (or NGTL) system and the Canadian Mainline....
- Early Glance: Utilities companies Associated Press - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
Shares of some top utilities companies are up at 10 a.m.: American Electric Power Co. rose $.36 or .7 percent, to $52.57. Consolidated Edison Inc. Holding Co. rose $.30 or .5 percent, to $56.96. Dominion ...
- What to Do If an Employee Quits in an Epic Fashion Entrepreneur - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
- iShares Rolls Out Currency Hedged Emerging Market ETF Zacks - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
iShares is pushing further into the currency hedged ETF market with an emerging market fund HEEM.
- USD/JPY Risks Larger Correction as RSI Divergence Takes Shape DailyFX - 3 hours ago
USD/JPY Risks Larger Correction as RSI Divergence Takes Shape
- 8 Ways to Destroy Workplace Distractions US News - 3 hours ago
Whatever the case, here's the thing: Those workplace distractions snag more time than you think. As Edward G. Brown, author of "The Time Bandit Solution: Recovering Stolen Time You Never Knew You Had," puts it, there's the distraction itself that steals time and attention, there's the momentum lost and there's the time …
- 4 Bargain Bin Stocks to Pad Your Portfolio in October @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
While "cheap" stocks have been harder to find lately, they're still out there. Here are five stock bargains to consider.
- COPEL's Near-term Risks Overweigh Long-term Prospects Zacks - 4 hours ago
On Sep 26, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Companhia Paranaense de Energia (ELP), or COPEL.
- Questar Unit Opens Second CNG Fueling Station in Kansas Zacks - 5 hours ago
Last week, Questar Fueling Company, an affiliate of Questar Corporation (STR), announced the opening of a compressed natural gas (CNG) fueling station in a strategic position in Kansas City, KS.
- [video] Cramer's Mad Dash: Westport worries @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Jim Cramer explains what to watch ahead of the open, including Westport Innovations and eBay.
- Canada Stocks to Watch: Enbridge, Westport, Canfor and more @ The Wall Street Journal - 5 hours ago
Enbridge, Westport Innovations, Canfor and Tekmira are a few stocks we're watching today.
- The story behind the Canadian giant—TransCanada Corp. Market Realist - 5 hours ago
TransCanada Corporation (TRP) is based in Canada. It's one of North America's leading natural gas pipeline network owners. TransCanada also provides natural gas storage services.
- Price & Time: Greenback Still Shines DailyFX - 6 hours ago
Price & Time: Greenback Still Shines
- January Effect Revives Battered Stocks @ Investopedia - 6 hours ago
Make sure you buy in low to ride this phenomenon for all it's worth.
- 10 Steps To Tax Preparation @ Investopedia - 6 hours ago
Follow these simple steps to get you ready for the income tax deadline of April 15.
- Top 10 companies lobbying Washington @ CNNMoney.com - 7 hours ago
Influence peddling in Washington is about as old as the city itself. Financial and political pundits like to talk about how Corporate America's money controls politics, yet few people can tell you which ...
- Utilities: Roller-Coaster Ride Continues, but Fundamentals Are Strong @ Morningstar - 7 hours ago
Stock price volatility offers opportunities for investors committed to holding utilities for the long run.
- What is an assumable mortgage? @ Investopedia - 8 hours ago
The purchase of a home is a very expensive undertaking and usually requires some form of financing to make the purchase possible. In most cases, the potential buyer goes to the bank and takes out a mortgage ...
- The best card type for people with good credit? Bankrate.com - 8 hours ago
I have a credit score of 760 and need to decide whether I should get a rewards card or a zero percent interest card. It all depends on what you want the credit card for. So, if you need to make a big purchase you can't pay off in full or you're carrying a balance on a credit card that features a high APR, this card type …
- What's better for you: An ETF or a mutual fund? Bankrate.com - 8 hours ago
Investing Mutual Funds Vs. ETFs: Which Is Better? ETFs are soaring in popularity, but don't trade in all your mutual funds for exchange-traded funds just yet. Between 2001 and July 2014, the number of ETFs climbed from 102 to 1,375, according to the Investment Company Institute, the trade association for the mutual fund …
- EUR/USD to Face Larger Rebound on Dismal ISM Manufacturing DailyFX - 9 hours ago
EUR/USD to Face Larger Rebound on Dismal ISM Manufacturing
- GBP/USD Hits Session Low As UK Manufacturing Slows to 17-Months Low DailyFX - 10 hours ago
GBP/USD Hits Session Low As UK Manufacturing Slows to 17-Months Low
- USD/JPY Cautious Climb Continues With Reversal Candles Missing DailyFX - 11 hours ago
USD/JPY Cautious Climb Continues With Reversal Candles Missing
- USD/CAD 2014 High In Focus Amid Absence Of Reversal Candlesticks DailyFX - 12 hours ago
USD/CAD 2014 High In Focus Amid Absence Of Reversal Candlesticks
- NZD/USD At A Critical Juncture As Bullish Pattern Awaits Confirmation DailyFX - 12 hours ago
NZD/USD At A Critical Juncture As Bullish Pattern Awaits Confirmation
- GBP/USD Resumes Descent Amid Absence Of Bullish Candlesticks DailyFX - 12 hours ago
GBP/USD Resumes Descent Amid Absence Of Bullish Candlesticks
- EUR/USD Downside Risks Remain In Absence of Key Reversal Candlesticks DailyFX - 12 hours ago
EUR/USD Downside Risks Remain In Absence of Key Reversal Candlesticks
- Japan May Apply Solar Brakes With Rate Overhaul, Yomiuri Reports @ Bloomberg - 13 hours ago
Japan may revise its incentive program for clean energy to stem the rush of solar power producers trying to secure higher rates before the end of the fiscal year, the Yomiuri newspaper reported today. Solar power production has boomed since the introduction of a feed-in tariff program in July 2012 at the expense of other …
- 3 Reasons AUD/USD Could Be a Sell (Update #2) DailyFX - 15 hours ago
3 Reasons AUD/USD Could Be a Sell (Update #2)
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Aiming Above 110.00 Mark DailyFX - 18 hours ago
USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Aiming Above 110.00 Mark
- You Can't Live On Love @ Investopedia - 18 hours ago
If your head is in the clouds, check out this down-to-earth financial advice for couples.
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Buyers Claim 0.95 Figure DailyFX - 19 hours ago
USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Buyers Claim 0.95 Figure
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Short Making Slow Progress DailyFX - 19 hours ago
GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Short Making Slow Progress
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Holding Short on 0.78 Break DailyFX - 19 hours ago
EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Holding Short on 0.78 Break
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Rebound Hinted Ahead DailyFX - 20 hours ago
NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Rebound Hinted Ahead
- Final Glance: Utilities companies Associated Press - 20 hours ago
Shares of some top utilities companies were mixed at the close of trading: American Electric Power Co. rose $.03 or .1 percent, to $52.21. Consolidated Edison Inc. Holding Co. rose $.13 or .2 percent, ...
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Euro Dips to 3-Week Low DailyFX - 20 hours ago
EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Euro Dips to 3-Week Low
- This Utility Company is a High-Yield Stock GuruFocus.com - 21 hours ago
In this article, let's take a look at Scana Corp. (SCG), a $7.05 billion market cap company, which is a South Carolina corporation that is engaged in the generation, transmission, distribution and sale ...
- Must-read: Why low rates lead to capital misallocation Market Realist - 21 hours ago
Finally, unconventional monetary policy of recent years has encouraged significant bouts of capital misallocation, resulting in crowded trades, correlated risks and the overly stretched valuations seen ...
- AMAG Up on Roughly $1B deal with Lumara to Widen Portfolio Zacks - 22 hours ago
Shares of AMAG (AMAG) soared 28.2% after it announced that it will be acquiring privately held Lumara.
- Dominion finds damaged fuel rods at Virginia nuclear plant Reuters - 23 hours ago
Dominion Virginia Power has discovered two damaged nuclear fuel rods at its North Anna power plant, 90 miles (140 km) southwest of Washington, and has shut it down, a spokesman said on Tuesday. Dominion Virginia Power, a unit of Dominion Resources Inc , said it discovered the rods during a routine refueling at the 34-year-old …
- AUD/USD Resistance at .8890 DailyFX - Tue, Sep 30, 2014 2:02 PM EDT
AUD/USD Resistance at .8890
- EUR/USD Could Trade to 1.2860-1.3000 then Decline Again DailyFX - Tue, Sep 30, 2014 2:02 PM EDT
EUR/USD Could Trade to 1.2860-1.3000 then Decline Again
- GBP/USD at Former Trendline Resistance Turned Support DailyFX - Tue, Sep 30, 2014 2:02 PM EDT
GBP/USD at Former Trendline Resistance Turned Support
- Crude Drop Could Capitulate Near 85 DailyFX - Tue, Sep 30, 2014 2:02 PM EDT
Crude Drop Could Capitulate Near 85
- USD/CAD Pressing Top of 3 Month Channel DailyFX - Tue, Sep 30, 2014 2:02 PM EDT
USD/CAD Pressing Top of 3 Month Channel
- NZD/USD Covers Labor Day 2013 Gap; Cracks Trendline DailyFX - Tue, Sep 30, 2014 2:02 PM EDT
NZD/USD Covers Labor Day 2013 Gap; Cracks Trendline
- USDOLLAR at 4 Year High…And Pitchfork Resistance DailyFX - Tue, Sep 30, 2014 2:02 PM EDT
USDOLLAR at 4 Year High…And Pitchfork Resistance