New York, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 8, 2014 / SeeThruEquity, a leading New York City based independent equity research and corporate access firm focused on smallcap and microcap public companies, today announced that it has issued a company update on IZEA, Inc. (IZEA), the pioneer of Sponsored Social, for fiscal Q4 2013 and FY 2013.
"We are very optimistic about IZEA and impressed with its 2013 results, particularly 4Q13. Our price target moves to $0.80 per share to reflect an increase in the company's increase in shares outstanding," commented Ajay Tandon, CEO of SeeThruEquity.
Highlights of the quarter and year are as follows:
- Record revenues and bookings in 2013. IZEA reported record 4Q13 revenues of $1.96mn, up 82% compared to 4Q12 and up 25% sequentially from 3Q13. For 2013, IZEA reported revenue of $6.6mn, up 33.8% compared to 2012, beating our $6.4mn estimate.
- Refocused brand message. On March 18, 2014, IZEA unveiled its new brand positioning and corporate website. The new branding, coined "Champion the Creators," is built around the company's core mission and underscores its competitive advantage in the growing Native Advertising category. IZEA is an innovator in the Native Ad space, and it continues to look for ways to solidify its first mover advantage. This rebranding is an important step for IZEA, and one that we feel will add value to the company immediately.
- Capital raise completed. On February 24, 2014, IZEA announced the closing of its previously announced $12.0mn private placement of common stock and warrants with participation by IZEA board members, IZEA's CEO and other accredited investors.
- Recent strategic partnerships announced. IZEA has announced strategic partnerships with opendorse, the athlete endorsement marketplace and with Latina Lifestyle Blogger Collective, the largest resource for Latina Lifestyle bloggers. IZEA is the industry leader and partner of choice for any firm looking to leverage its social sponsorship presence and revenues.
The note is available at: IZEA Company Note. SeeThruEquity is an approved equity research contributor on Thomson First Call, CapitalIQ, FactSet, and Zack's. The note will also be available on these platforms.
Please review important disclosures on our website at www.seethruequity.com.
SeeThruEquity is an equity research and corporate access firm focused on companies with less than $1 billion in market capitalization. The research is not paid for and is unbiased. We do not conduct any investment banking or commission based business. We are approved to contribute our research to Thomson Reuters One (First Call), CapitalIQ, FactSet, Zacks and distribute our research to our database of opt-in investors. We also contribute our estimates to Thomson Estimates, the leading estimates platform on Wall Street.
For more information visit www.seethruequity.com.
About IZEA, Inc.
Founded in 2006, IZEA is the pioneer of Social Sponsorship. The company builds cloud-based marketplaces that connect brands with creators who blog, tweet, pin, and post on their behalf. Brands receive influential consumer content and engaging, shareable stories that drive awareness. Creators are compensated for their participation and partnership. For more information about IZEA, visit http://corp.izea.com.
- Investment & Company Information