The September 2012 issue of ETF Edge, the premium monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This month’s issue includes a look back at a very light-volume month for trading on Wall Street, recapping noteworthy launches and developments. With the ETFdb Pro subscription, you also get access to more than 50 all-ETF model portfolios, including both retirement-focused and more tactical-themed strategies [a free sample of the Emerging & Frontier Markets ETFdb Portfolio is available to all ETFdb readers].
Here’s a look at what’s inside this month’s ETF Edge:
Actionable ETF Investment Ideas : Our team of analysts looks back on how our August recommendations played out while also taking the time to outline several new actionable ETF investment ideas for the weeks ahead.
- Coming and Going: In this section, we highlight the investment thesis behind each new ETP that launched in August.
- ETF Spotlight: In this segment we highlight an ETF that is flying under the radars of most investors, but that may present an intriguing investment option in the current environment. This month’s spotlight focuses on a recently launched ETF which offers core equity exposure along with a mechanism to protect investors from spikes in volatility all under one ticker.
- Sector & Region Outlook : In this section, we take a look at pricing multiples across the U.S. economy and around the world, pointing out some noteworthy developments.
- Inside The ETFdb 60 Index : We take a look at the biggest gainers and losers in our all-ETF index from the past month.
- Now Is The Season To : Given the rather directionless action observed across major equity benchmarks in recent weeks, we look to highlight a unique breed of ETFs that can serve to offer uncorrelated sources of returns.
- ETF Performance Database: Year-to-date performance and expense data for all 1,400+ U.S.-listed ETFs, organized by ETFdb Category.
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.