LOS ANGELES, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Real estate investors can get advice from Barbara Corcoran, the real estate mogul who stars on TV's "Shark Tank," when she appears on the Epic Real Estate Podcast hosted by Matt Theriault.
The interview will be available beginning March 10, 2014. You can be assured of having the interview downloaded to your computer or mobile device by subscribing to the podcast in iTunes (EpicRealEstateInvesting.com) and downloading the interview with Barbara. More than 100 podcasts are available on many aspects of successful real estate investing.
"Barbara Corcoran is one of the most respected entrepreneurs and real estate experts in America. I am thrilled that she agreed to be on my podcast and will help my listeners," said Theriault, who offers private and group coaching programs for people wondering how to get started in investing in real estate.
Matt will be asking questions like:
1. How does one start building a mega empire like you built with a mere $1,000?
2. If you had to start that way again, is there anything significant you would do differently?
3. Having attained the level of success you have, how do you stay sharp and on top?
4. They say you are the average of the five people you spend most of your time with. Who do you spend most of your time with?
5. The real estate market of the last several years in most parts of the country has seemingly been impacted by investors more than any other time. Do you see this trend continuing into 2014 and the future, or do you think it will return back to its normal dynamic of resident owners buying and selling new homes to each other?
6. Were you investing in other business outside of real estate prior to your involvement with Shark Tank?
To learn more about Matt's Theriault's real estate investing coaching programs and complete step-by-step courses, go to www.epicrealestate.com/coaching
About Matt Theriault
Matt Theriault, real estate investor, entrepreneur and author shows how to create wealth through conventional and creative real estate investing while improving your financial education so you will have the option to realistically retire in the next ten years, or less and enjoy the good life while you're still young enough to do so.
He is a fifth-generation California native and Desert Storm Veteran (USMC). He has worked as a full-time real estate professional since 2003.
"After building a small real estate empire with hardly using one dime of my own money or one point of my own credit (mostly because I was lacking in both), I have discovered that I have a knack for simplifying the complicated, implementing systems and producing desirable results for myself and others," he said.
"I'm really just an ordinary guy who once had a goal to be successful in real estate investing and become a master of the multiple streams of passive income concept," he said.
"As an experienced and accomplished professional, I felt writing and teaching was the next logical step in my career. Also, because of the issues surrounding our economy today, I am especially interested in informing the public of what multiple streams of income, cash flow and real estate investing can do for them," he said.
Read more news from EpicRealEstate.com.
- Real Estate
- Barbara Corcoran
- real estate investing