BOSTON, MA--(Marketwired - Jun 17, 2013) - SHIFT Communications (www.shiftcomm.com) is proud to announce the receipt of 8 Bell Ringer Awards at the 45th Annual Bell Ringer Awards Ceremony on June 10, 2013. Held by The Publicity Club of New England, the region's oldest not-for-profit public relations trade organization, the Bell Ringer Awards honor the superior work done by public relations and communications professionals across New England each year.
"We're continuously amazed and impressed by the quality and creativity the Bell Ringer entries exhibit every year," said Toni Iafrate, president of The Publicity Club of New England. "The Bell Ringer Awards represent some of the best public relations work produced by New England communications professionals over the past 12 months. We're proud to recognize these award winning activities for 45 years in a row."
SHIFT received 8 Bell Ringer Awards across multiple categories, including:
- Gold Bell - Organizational Identity Campaign: "BA-DA-BA-BA-BA - The Community is Lovin' McDonald's" for McDonald's
- Gold Bell - Product/Service Publicity, B2B: "Educating America on Location Intelligence: A Coast-to-Coast Coverage Campaign" for Pitney Bowes Software
- Silver Bell - Community/Consumer Affairs Campaign: "Shaping the Health Technology Debate" for HIMSS
- Silver Bell - Product/Service Publicity, High-Tech Campaign: "Unplug, Don't Play: Security Flaws in UPnP" for Rapid7
- Bronze Bell - Organizational Identity Campaign: "Rethink Robotics: Public Relations Sensation" for Rethink Robotics
- Bronze Bell - Print Feature or Commentary Placement, National: "Are Fortune 500 Companies Socially Shy?" for Genesys
- Bronze Bell - Product/Service Launch, B2B: "Cylance Isn't Always Golden: Launching a New Start-Up" for Cylance
- Merit Award - Product/Service Publicity, High-Tech Campaign: "zSpace: Taking Media to the Next Dimension" for zSpace
"Our presence year after year at the Bell Ringer Awards demonstrates the persistence and passion of our teams on behalf of our clients," said Amy Lyons, President of SHIFT. "Our awards are a true reflection of the creativity and versatility of SHIFT's work across a wide variety of consumer, technology and healthcare accounts."
About SHIFT Communications
With a dedication to innovation in communications and social media, SHIFT Communications is an award-winning, privately held national public relations firm that represents some of the best-known enterprise and consumer technology brands, including McDonald's, AOL, H&R Block, and Salesforce.com, as well as numerous groundbreaking startups such as Appirio and Topo Athletic. SHIFT Communications' 100+ employees are located in the Boston, San Francisco and New York metros. For more information on SHIFT's high-tech public relations, consumer public relations and content marketing programs, visit http://www.shiftcomm.com. You can also follow SHIFT on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
About The Publicity Club of New England
Founded in 1949, The Publicity Club of New England is the region's oldest not-for-profit public relations trade organization. The Publicity Club strives to promote and encourage involvement in the communications industry and specifically the professions of public relations, promotions and marketing. Additional information about monthly Publicity Club programs, social and networking events, the "Bell Ringer" blog, up-to-date Job Bank and the 2013 Bell Ringer Awards Ceremony, including a complete list of last year's winners, can be found on the Club's Web site at www.pubclub.org.
About the Bell Ringer Awards
In 1969, on The Publicity Club of New England's 20th anniversary, the Bell Ringer Awards program was instituted to recognize public relations work which demonstrates excellence in creative planning and professional education and exhibits a high degree of success in reaching predetermined objectives. Open to all New England practitioners, the program symbolizes one of the greatest tributes in any field of endeavor -- the recognition of superior performance by one's peers.