CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwired - May 22, 2013) - SilkRoad, a leading global provider of cloud-based social talent management solutions, today announced its 2013 SilkRoad Champions at the Company's fourth annual global user conference, SilkRoad Connections. The program recognizes Life Suite® software solutions customers at the leading edge of HR that have served as industry thought leaders and championed SilkRoad's product innovation.
"Our customers are advancing the HR agenda both at their own companies and on an industry level," said Edward Vesely, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer, SilkRoad. "Whether educating peers by appearing in industry publications, or serving as a case study that will help other HR professionals implement change and empower their own employees, the experiences and successes of our customers need to be recognized and celebrated. Champions is our way of saying 'thank you' for every time a customer goes above and beyond."
For 2013, SilkRoad named Ulthera, a high-growth med-tech company, as its top SilkRoad Champion. Ulthera's Vice President of HR, Stacie Mallen, drove the Company's growth by integrating multiple SilkRoad Life Suite products for talent acquisition and development, including its HeartBeat® HRMS, which provided time savings of at least one hour per hire.
Other customers recognized for their dedication in the 2013 SilkRoad Champions Program include:
- McLeod Health - a not-for-profit health system serving northeastern South Carolina
- Amyx - a business offering Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, Business Process Re-engineering, Information Technology, Software Design and Development and Program and Acquisition Management
- Braun Intertec - a company providing geotechnical, environmental and testing solutions in the private and public sectors
- Citrix - market-leading cloud, networking and virtualization technologies that are transforming how people, businesses and IT work and collaborate in the cloud era
- Life Care Services - a senior lifestyle products company
- Provident Bank - an independent community bank, dedicated to the delivery of quality financial products to its customers
- Lee County Electric Cooperative - a company providing reliable, cost-competitive electricity to customers throughout Southwest Florida
"When you are a VP of HR, the software you select represents your department. It's your face to the company," said Stacie Mallen, VP of HR, Ulthera. "We did a thorough market analysis before deciding upon SilkRoad, a perfect fit for our organization thanks to its intuitive interface and easy integrations. Sharing the knowledge I gained to help other HR professionals understand what's right for them is rewarding, and being named SilkRoad's 2013 Champion is icing on the cake."
The SilkRoad Champions Program is a point-based system that recognizes customers' participation in activities like product co-creation and input; referrals and references; and thought leadership. For more information and to get started with the Champions Program, visit http://www.silkroad.com/Customer_Care/Customer-Reward-Program.html.
SilkRoad is a leading global provider of end-to-end HR solutions that enable customers to find, attract, develop, and retain the best talent. The award-winning SilkRoad® Life Suite® solution set includes Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Portal, and HRMS solutions that are easy to deploy, easy to use, and affordable. Powered by social, mobile, analytic, and cloud technology, it's everything you need in one platform to engage your people and rapidly boost business performance. Visit www.silkroad.com, follow them on Twitter @SilkRoadTweets or call 866-329-3363 (U.S. toll free) or +1-312-574-3700.
- Technology & Electronics