COLONIA, NJ--(Marketwire - Jan 16, 2013) - Leave it to an inventor to design a brand new way to promote a company. This new way of marketing is called Solar Powered SEO™. Inventor Raymond Saluccio established himself a few years ago with one revolutionary patent allowed, along with several others that are still pending. While considering what makes an idea stand out from all others, Mr. Saluccio has developed a method for all companies to increase their awareness, online visibility and overall image that seemingly has never existed before. And this method can be utilized by any company or brand -- no matter what size.
SolarCure has brought together two powerful, yet diverse concepts: solar power and search engine marketing. Never before has solar power been used to enhance a company's bottom line in such a unique way. By participating in the Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program, companies simultaneously help a targeted non-profit organization and potentially increase their online visibility via search engine optimized press releases. The press release marketing component, otherwise known as Solar Powered SEO™, helps extend almost any brand's reach online quickly. By pledging to sponsor part of a solar installation for nationally recognized non-profits such as Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legions, volunteer fire squads, as well as others, the donor receives a truly unique publicity package to help boost their company's corporate image.
SolarCure's Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program follows a simple yet effective process. Generous organizations sponsor an entire solar panel or a portion of one through SolarCure. The non-profit organization will use energy generated through solar panels, and benefits for all participants are plentiful. They include:
- Reduced energy costs: Non-profits utilizing solar energy will ultimately save money on their energy bills. This money can be re-invested to further involvement in that organizations main cause. The savings can be put to better use towards the non-profit's mission.
- Solar Renewable Energy Credits: Solar panel utilization can also result in solar renewable energy credits for the business, or SRECs. These are tradable commodities that represent the green attributes associated with energy generated from renewable energy resources, such as sunlight, wind, or water. One SREC is generated every time one megawatt-hour (MWh) of clean, renewable electricity is produced via solar panels.
- Benefits to the environment: In addition to lower energy spending and being able to take advantage of SRECs, solar panel usage helps create a cleaner environment. Lessening the dependence on "dirty" fossil fuels purchased from foreign countries can only benefit our country as a whole. In fact, energy used from the sun is the ultimate Made in America statement; its resource is organic, will never permanently run out during one's lifetime, and will never have a detrimental effect to the atmosphere.
- Extended publicity and online awareness for the sponsor: Participating sponsors will receive nationwide publicity of their sponsorship through SolarCure's expertly written online press releases. Each press release is enhanced with Solar Powered SEO™ for greater search engine visibility and also to help increase Internet traffic and improve search engine listings. Online press release distribution helps "spread the word" about both the sponsors and organizations effects to better the environment and reduce energy expenses.
- The benefits of green branding: In addition to extending a brand's Internet reach, the distribution of online press releases also align the Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program's participants as a green brands. Green brands greatly appeal to consumers who are becoming more aware of the need to protect the environment. The overall concept of green branding adds a unique selling point to your product or service and can boost overall corporate image. Green branding is about a genuine commitment to the environment, and in return those that consider supporting green brands often illustrate loyalty to them.
- Benefits for veterans: There is another important element to the Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program -- the ability to help veterans in need. For many veterans arriving home from duty, the transition from full-time military life to full-time civilian life can be difficult. Some may only be qualified for part-time work while attending college to help further their careers, and many others might be either unemployed or even under-employed. No matter what their situation, without a steady income, veterans from coast-to-coast could experience trouble bill collectors or having to borrow money to pay their rent in order to avoid eviction. SolarCure will be actively recruiting veterans to sell Adopt-A-Solar-Panel or install needed solar panels in their area.
Since its initial roll-out in October of 2012, SolarCure has worked with several New Jersey clients, including Cranford insurance provider O'Donnell Agency, patent attorney Ezra Sutton P.A., and Warren commercial landscape installation firm Peluso Landscaping. While the initial reach for SolarCure's Adopt-A-Solar-Panel program and Solar Powered SEO™ have initially connected with local businesses, their reach will soon expand to national levels.
"Connecting the power and natural benefits of the sun's energy with the ability to assist veterans in need creates a winning situation for all involved," comments SolarCure Solar Powered SEO™ Marketing Director Rick Mulholland. Previously the Marketing Director for a leading American bridal manufacturer, Mr. Mulholland has been hands-on with a wide variety of marketing processes and advertising campaigns throughout the years.
"In a crowded marketing and advertising landscape, the key aspect for a business looking to find success is to break through the clutter. There are a lot of companies trying to get attention for themselves in order to increase their business. Anyone can buy a series of print ads or pay to promote themselves on Facebook, but how many can declare that they also supported their local environment and Americans in need? All of the components of the Adopt-a-Solar-Panel program create a powerful three-pronged message, and it's one that has never been associated before with tradition promotional efforts. If you want to stand out from your competition in addition to giving back to society, adopting a solar panel is the way to go."
More about SolarCure
Founded by EarthSure CEO and Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2011 New Jersey Award finalist Raymond Saluccio, SolarCure specializes in helping clients combine powerful messaging and promotion with legitimate, sustainable, renewable green energy practices. When this combination is achieved, green branding and localized marketing practices can help to transform a business' public perception and open up new markets of loyal customers. For more information about how your company can grow its business with SolarCure's assistance, please visit www.solarcure.us or email your questions to email@example.com.