AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - Apr 24, 2013) - SolarWinds (
SolarWinds Firewall Browser enables IT professionals to easily troubleshoot firewalls and manage change requests from the convenience of the desktop. This free tool simplifies the challenges inherent to ruleset searches based on address or service ranges -- the way change requests are actually made. SolarWinds Firewall Browser is the only free firewall configuration search tool that supports unlimited searches on mixed-vendor inventory from a single convenient interface.
SolarWinds Firewall Browser Free Tool Highlights:
- Import and search unlimited Cisco, Check Point and Netscreen configurations
- Search rules and objects based on IP address, name, service, or port
- Verify if a change request is already handled by the security rules
- Find the best rules and objects that can be reused for making a change
- Determine the impact of a change to an object group
To dramatically broaden multi-vendor firewall management including analysis, configuration, and troubleshooting capabilities, IT pros may trial SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager.
After a brief hiatus, IT pros can once again benefit from a simple way to collect, view and archive syslog messages and SNMP traps using the free Kiwi Syslog Server. With the free Kiwi Syslog Server, users can watch up to five different routers, computers, or network devices and can displays logs, write logs to a disk either in one large file or classified by day and priority, and receive real-time statistic summaries via a desktop viewer.
Kiwi Syslog Server Free Edition Highlights:
- Collect syslog messages and SNMP traps
- Log to disk and split logs by date or priority
- View in real time through up to 10 filtered windows
- Receive high-traffic alerts
- Review statistics through daily email summaries
For IT professionals that would like to extend capabilities to watch an unlimited number of devices, improve archiving or react to events, SolarWinds offers the Kiwi Syslog Server commercial edition.
Pricing and Availability
Solarwinds Firewall Browser free tool is available now. Pricing for SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager starts at $1195 and includes the first year of maintenance. For more information visit the SolarWinds website or call 866.530.8100.
Kiwi Syslog Server Free Edition is available now. Pricing for the Kiwi Syslog Server commercial edition is only $295 and includes the first year of maintenance. For more information visit the Kiwi website or call 866.530.8100.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds.com, and thwack are registered trademarks of SolarWinds. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.