AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - Feb 17, 2014) - SolarWinds (
"Healthcare IT professionals face a unique set of IT challenges and burdens as their role impacts both business success and exemplary patient care," said Suaad Sait, executive vice president, products and markets, SolarWinds. "Navigating and managing the growing complexities of IT healthcare can be a daunting task, but doesn't have to be with the right software in place. By using SolarWinds' products, healthcare IT professionals can seamlessly ensure peak performance of networks, systems and applications, and security all while improving efficiency and patient engagements."
Visit SolarWinds Experts and Get Hands-On Product Demonstrations at Booth 5091
Healthcare providers' electronic health records and vast patient-data sets can strain their IT environments -- but between the urgency of their work and strict regulations, these organizations cannot afford downtime, lacklustre performance, or a costly data breach. At HIMSS14, attendees can stop by booth 5091 to meet SolarWinds experts including Head Geek Patrick Hubbard to discuss how to provide continuous secure access to vital IT systems and applications, enabling higher quality patient care. Visitors at the booth will also have the opportunity to participate in product demonstrations, including:
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor keeps critical servers and applications running at peak performance through comprehensive systems monitoring, centralized management, advanced alerting, and out-of-the-box reporting that help to detect issues before patient care is impacted.
- SolarWinds Log & Event Manager helps organizations enhance security and demonstrate compliance through 24/7 automated security monitoring, real-time threat detection and alerting, integrated incident response, advanced search and forensics, and built-in HIPAA compliance reporting.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn about additional SolarWinds products that can help optimize a healthcare IT environment, including:
- SolarWinds Virtualization Manager - Comprehensive virtualization management
- SolarWinds Serv-U Managed File Transfer (MFT) Server - Secure file transfer and sharing
- SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer, formerly Confio Ignite - Database performance monitoring, analysis, and tuning
- Whitepaper: Effective Systems Management for Healthcare
SolarWinds, SolarWinds.com and thwack are registered trademarks of SolarWinds. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- Information Technology