ORRVILLE, Ohio, Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For more than 115 years, the Smucker's® brand of jams, jellies and preserves has been committed to offering quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker's is excited to spread a little sunshine with the introduction of Natural Fruit Spreads made with quality ingredients from natural sources that are full of fruit flavor.
To view the multimedia content associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/61712-smucker-s-fruit-spreads/
Smucker's Natural Fruit Spreads contain no preservatives and are a naturally delicious way to add fruit flavor to your day. Try them in a variety of ways including:
- Stir in one tablespoon of Smucker's Natural Orange Marmalade Fruit Spread into your morning oatmeal.
- Blend together ice, yogurt, bananas and Smucker's Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread for a quick and delicious mid-morning smoothie.
- Place one teaspoon of Smucker's Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread into a single serving of plain non-fat yogurt for a simple snack.
- Spread a cracker with Smucker's Natural Concord Grape Fruit Spread and peanut butter for a mid-day pick me up snack.
Smucker's Natural Fruit Spreads are available at select retailers nationwide for a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $2.59 to $3.89. Visit smuckers.com for a full list of Smucker's fruit spread varieties, product locator and recipes. Follow us on Facebook (Facebook.com/Smuckers).
SMUCKER'S NATURAL FRUIT SPREADS:
- Made with ingredients from natural sources
- No preservatives and naturally delicious
- Made with real sugar
- Available in four delicious fruit flavors – Strawberry, Red Raspberry, Orange Marmalade and Concord Grape
- Sold in 17.25 oz glass jars with Smucker's signature gingham lid
About The J. M. Smucker Company
For more than 115 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and health and natural foods beverages in North America. Its family of brands includes Smucker's®, Folgers®, Dunkin' Donuts®, Jif®, Crisco®, Pillsbury®, Eagle Brand®, R.W. Knudsen Family®, Hungry Jack®, Cafe Bustelo®, Cafe Pilon®, White Lily® and Martha White® in the United States, along with Robin Hood®, Five Roses®, Carnation® and Bick's® in Canada. The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit www.smuckers.com.
The J. M. Smucker Company is the owner of all trademarks, except for the following which are used under license: Pillsbury®, the Barrelhead logo and the Doughboy character are trademarks of The Pillsbury Company, LLC; Carnation® is a trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.; Dunkin' Donuts® is a registered trademark of DD IP Holder, LLC; and Douwe Egberts® and Pickwick® are registered trademarks of Sara Lee/DE B.V. Borden® and Elsie are also trademarks used under license.
Dunkin' Donuts brand is licensed to the Company for packaged coffee products sold in retail channels such as grocery stores, mass merchandisers, club stores, dollar stores and drug stores. Information in this document does not pertain to Dunkin' Donuts coffee or other products for sale in Dunkin' Donuts restaurants. K-Cup® and K-Cups® are trademarks of Keurig, Incorporated.
- Consumer Discretionary
- Food & Cooking