NORTH OLMSTED, OH--(Marketwired - Apr 19, 2013) - Imagine the modern kitchen of your dreams... oversized white marble countertops with industrial aluminum supports... tubular, pendant lamps... commercial-grade appliances, textured walls with a pop of vibrant colors... just to name a few items on the wish list. And the perfect finishing touch? The bold, modern faucets in the new STō™ collection from Moen. Featuring a slim, sleek design, the full-line suite offers a distinctive style that can be carried throughout today's premium kitchen -- from the main sink to the bar/prep areas.
- The style of the STō kitchen faucet is truly unique, thanks to a distinctive combination of geometric lines
- The beautiful, rounded high-arc spout features a tubular design, which then unites with a strong, cube-shaped base
- Adding the finishing touch is a rectangular lever handle
- One of the most distinctive elements of the STō suite is the innovative, integrated pulldown wand which docks neatly inside the spout
- Its enclosed design enables it to have a more streamlined appearance -- making the seam invisible
- The two-function wand provides the choice of a steady, aerated stream for everyday cleaning or a spray for rinsing
- Available in both single-handle pulldown and bar/prep pulldown models
- Each feature Moen's innovative Reflex® system, which offers self-retraction of the wand, as well as an exceptional range of motion, generous reach, and secure docking retraction
- A resistance-free hose and redesigned weight provide the perfect force, ensuring the STō hose return is fast and effortless
- Utilizes the Moen 1255® Duralast® cartridge for a consistently smooth handle feel and the highest levels of quality and durability for the life of the faucet
- Optimized handle design for maximum handle-to-backsplash clearance, assuring a full range of temperature control even when installed near the backsplash
- Flow Rate of 1.5 gallons per minute
- Available in three on-trend finishes: Chrome; Matte Black, a dramatic finish that complements black or stainless/black kitchen appliances and accessories; and Spot Resist™ Stainless, which resists fingerprints and water spots to help maintain a brilliant finish
- ADA compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty*
For more information about the new STō kitchen suite from Moen, visit moen.com or call 1-800-BUY-MOEN (1-800-289-6636).
*For complete warranty information, visit moen.com
As the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products and kitchen sinks -- each delivering the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, on-trend styling and lasting value.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (
- Consumer Discretionary
- Home & Garden
- kitchen appliances