WAIKOLOA, HI--(Marketwired - Jul 3, 2013) - The oceanfront Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is abuzz with excitement this summer. Enjoy the resort's rich Hawaiian cultural heritage and the panoramic ocean view of 'Anaeho'omalu Bay and the Pacific.
A special room only $179 rate is being offered for a limited time -- reservations must be booked by July 31, 2013. The rate is for the mountain/garden view category, per room, per night and exclusive of applicable taxes and fees. Blackout dates and restrictions apply. For more information and reservations, please call toll free (800) 922-5533 or visit here.
Located along the Kohala Coast, the elegant Hawaii beachfront resort hotel is 18 miles north of Kona International Airport. Ideally situated on the spectacular 'Anaeho'omalu Bay, the resort is amid a 15-acre lava field featuring historical Hawaiian petroglyphs and ancient fishponds. The entire setting remains the heart and soul of Waikoloa where ancient Hawaiians regarded this very special area as the ultimate playground for Hawaiian ali'i (royalty). Guests are within a leisure stroll from the Waikoloa Kings' Shops and Queens' MarketPlace offering designer boutiques, quaint shops, and restaurants. Nearby there is the Waikoloa Golf Club featuring 36 holes of championship golf.
Highlights of the Waikoloa hotel guest experience include:
- Exciting guest arrival experience leading up to the open-air porte cochere with lava pots and the wood beam vaulted ceiling
- Cool open-air lobby and guest registration desk where guests are visually engaged by the way images of water flow from the resort's Infinity Pool, the ancient Hawaiian fishponds, 'Anaeho'omalu Bay, and to the deep blue Pacific
- All 555 guest rooms, cabana rooms and suites are contemporary, modern and stylish. The focal point is Marriott's luxurious bed and linen collection. A Shoji-designed screen separates the bathroom vanity from the sleeping area in order to create a haven of beauty and simplicity. The soft lighting effect on the Shoji screen aims to provide a calming atmosphere
- Transparent panel railings from the guest room lanai (balcony) provide unobstructed views of the Pacific or mountains
- The bathroom has fine vanity counter finishes from cherry wood, chrome, and granite porcelain for a custom-designed bathroom
- High-speed Internet access throughout the resort
- Refreshing infinity-edged swimming pool is heated and complements the existing pool that offers a sandy bottom children's area and a pool slide. There's also a whirlpool to relax under the sun
- The 5,750 square-foot Mandara Spa Hawaii (www.mandaraspa.com) is bi-level. The decor is tropical with hardwood flooring. A haven of perpetual serenity, the facility includes a total of seven treatment rooms for men and women, separate male and female lounge areas with showers, a 10-person steam room, electronic lockers and spa amenities. A nail bar for manicures and pedicures as well as a hair salon are both available
- A fitness room with scenic views of the Pacific features state-of-the-art exercise equipment, weight machines and plasma flat screen television sets for an enjoyable workout session
- The redesigned Hawaii Calls Restaurant & Lounge offers a Pacific Asian-infused cuisine menu. The outdoor lanai is expanded to accommodate more seating - a great venue to watch a spectacular sunset and enjoy a cocktail at a Waikoloa restaurant
- The 12,000-square-foot Naupaka Ballroom can seat up to 1,000 guests banquet style and offers several configurations for smaller meetings. The ballroom addition brings the total indoor meeting space to 27,800 square feet which makes it a perfect big island Hawaii special event venue
The Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa along with more than 3,700 Marriott hotels in 14 distinctive brands worldwide participates in Marriott Rewards, the guest reward program that allows members to earn their choice of points or airline miles for every dollar spent during each stay.
For more information, or to book a reservation, please call (808) 886-6789 or toll-free (800) 922-5533.
About Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa on Hawaii, the Big Island is located on 15 oceanfront acres overlooking 'Anaeho'omalu Bay and just 18 miles north of the Kona International Airport at Keahole. Offering 555 contemporary guest rooms, suites and cabanas with private lanai and spectacular views, 5,750 square-foot world-renowned Mandara Spa and a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment from cardio to free weights, Hawaii Calls Restaurant & Lounge with an outdoor lanai for ocean view dining, three pools including the Infinity pool with lava pots, nearby Waikoloa Golf Club offering 36 holes of championship golf and shops, restaurants and boutiques at The Kings' Shops and the Queens' MarketPlace. For more information or reservations, please visit here or call toll-free at 800 922-5533 or the hotel at 808 886-6789.
About Marriott Hotels
Marriott Hotels continues to inspire and provide a balanced life on the road for discerning and high-achieving business and leisure travelers, offering warm, professional service; sophisticated yet functional guest room design; lobby spaces that facilitate working, dining and socializing; restaurants and bars serving international cuisine prepared simply and from the freshest ingredients; meeting and event spaces and services that are gold standard; and expansive, 24-hour fitness facilities. All Marriott hotels participate in the award winning Marriott Rewards frequent travel program that allows members to earn hotel points or airline miles for every dollar spent during each stay. For more information, visit www.MarriottHotels.com.
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (
- Professional Services
- Airline Industry
- Marriott Rewards
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
69-275 Waikoloa Beach Drive
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii 96738 USA