Yesterday at CES, T-Mobile made a hard push to turn more people onto its service.
It announced two enticing things:
- Its 4G Unlimited plan for mobile users, contract-free, for $70 per month. That means you can text, call and use endless amounts of data without committing to a full year with T-Mobile. T-Mobile will no longer offer the annual contract, just a month to month service, which 46% of its customers chose last month anyway.
- Free wireless data services in select Windows 8 laptops so people can "walk out working." It's launching on Dell Inspiron 14Z Ultrabooks and HP Pavilion dm1 laptops.
More on the announcement over at Gigaom.
More From Business Insider
- Vegas Area Brothel Says Its Business Spikes 75% During CES
- FUNNY STUFF: The Best CES Tweet We've Seen Today
- Everyone Can't Stop Talking About Qualcomm's 'Cringeworthy' CES Keynote
- Technology & Electronics