SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 3, 2013) - Talent Board, a non-profit organization focused on the elevation and promotion of quality candidate experience, today announced the companies supporting the third annual North American Candidate Experience (CandE) Awards as silver-level sponsors.
Now in its third successful year, the 2013 CandE Awards and benchmarking program has garnered increasing attention, with 122 participating companies and more than 46,000 individual candidate responses collected. The 2013 CandE Awards have also welcomed many new sponsors, including several of the HR industry's leading recruitment and talent acquisition solutions providers, who support Talent Board's mission of elevating the impact that the candidate experience has on a company's ability to attract top talent and revealing what employers can do to better meet candidate expectations.
The companies sponsoring the 2013 North American Candidate Experience Awards at the silver level are:
- CareerXroads, helping organizations better understand and adopt cutting-edge, recruiting technology solutions;
- Findly, the social recruiting market leader;
- iCIMS, a leading provider of SaaS talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses;
- iMomentous, delivering mobile talent solutions that enable companies to recruit, retain and engage talent through intuitive mobile experiences;
- Shaker Consulting Group, developers of Virtual Job Tryout®, a work-sample based candidate evaluation system and pioneers of Web 2.0 assessment methods for high volume hiring;
- SmashFly Technologies, helping organizations transform recruitment marketing via a single, organically built Recruitment Marketing Platform with end-to-end recruiting analytics;
- StartWire, helping candidates find and apply to jobs faster;
- TalentCircles, the first and only platform for managing live candidate engagement; and
- Talent Function Group, a consultancy dedicated to helping talent acquisition and HR leaders and executives around the globe realize their desired outcomes.
The goal of the CandE Awards is to recognize those companies that provide their job applicants with a transparent, positive and rewarding candidate experience. Although the CandE Awards are a competition, the program provides all participating companies with the opportunity to benchmark their own candidate experiences against those of other companies. As a result, they can recognize innovation in their own practices while identifying areas for improvement. The winners of the 2013 CandE Awards will be announced on Monday, October 7, 2013 during the 16th Annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition.
"The goal of the CandE Awards is to celebrate the companies that get candidate experience right, while providing all participating organizations with the insight and best practices needed to enhance their own strategies and practices," said Elaine Orler, chairman and co-founder of the Talent Board. "Our silver sponsors play a crucial role in supporting our efforts to make that happen. As these distinguished companies have also developed some of the most innovative solutions that help employers improve candidate experience, it is clear that they share our common vision to ensure all job candidates are treated with respect throughout the recruiting process."
About Talent Board
Talent Board is a non-profit organization focused on the elevation and promotion of a quality candidate experience. The organization, awards program and its sponsors are dedicated to recognizing the candidate experience offered by companies throughout the entire recruitment cycle and to forever changing the manner in which job candidates are treated. More information can be accessed at http://www.thecandidateexperienceawards.org.