IRVINE, CA--(Marketwired - Nov 15, 2013) - Talonvest Capital, Inc. successfully funded $34.7 million in recent commercial financings and $27.6 million of self storage loans. The eight assignments included structuring and negotiating loans for retail, industrial, office, and self storage properties. The following loans were closed with several life insurance companies, a commercial finance company, multiple conduit lenders, and a commercial bank using its balance sheet.
- A $7,500,000 non-recourse perm loan from a commercial bank secured by a retail property in Los Angeles, CA for KOAR LLC.
- A $12,230,000 conduit perm loan secured by two business parks in Orange County, CA for Burke Real Estate Group.
- A $4,600,000 insurance company perm loan secured by a self storage facility in Tampa, FL for Metro Self Storage.
- A $6,100,000 conduit perm loan secured by a self storage facility East Hampton, NY for Post Management.
- A $15,000,000 bridge loan from a commercial finance company secured by an office building in San Marcos, CA for Newport National Corporation.
- A $7,500,000 insurance company perm loan secured by a self storage property in Long Beach, CA for Storage Etc.
- A $6,375,000 conduit perm loan secured by a Sacramento, CA self storage owned by Spiegel Development, Inc.
- An approximate $2,950,000 conduit perm loan for the acquisition of a Louisville, KY self storage property by Square Foot Company.
Scott Brusseau, President of Newport National Corporation, noted that "Talonvest's competitive bid process resulted in better loan terms than we imagined possible" while Greg Houge, President of Storage Etc., added that Talonvest's "negotiating skills resulted in a loan structure that had the cash flow advantages and on-going loan servicing that we wanted."
As a boutique capital advisor, Talonvest is unique in having its three principals work together as a team to ensure that each client and assignment benefits from the vast experience, knowledge, and deep relationships of the entire Talonvest team. Tom Sherlock, Jim Davies, and Eric Snyder represented the various borrowers in these negotiations, while industry veteran Laura Bogart oversaw the closings.
About Talonvest Capital, Inc.
Talonvest Capital is a boutique real estate firm providing advisory services to commercial and self storage investors, owners, and developers throughout the United States. The principals of the firm have over 75 years of combined experience structuring loans and equity investments for office, industrial, retail, apartment, and self storage properties.
- Real Estate
- self storage