VANCOUVER, BC--(Marketwired - Jun 9, 2014) - Tapstream, a mobile acquisition and growth platform, today announced it is releasing its mobile attribution service for free. In addition, Tapstream launches Onboarding Links, a tool that lets app marketers personalize the user onboarding process to significantly reduce app abandonment rates.
"Tapstream goes beyond basic mobile optimization and measurement, which are no longer enough to build a successful mobile marketing campaign," said Slaven Radic, co-founder and CEO at Tapstream. "These new Tapstream services identify and maximize your best, most engaged users while reducing the app abandonment rate. And for the first time, our Onboarding Links will work with third party attribution services as well."
Nowadays mobile attribution is a commodity but it's the first step in understanding the effectiveness of a mobile campaign. By making the Tapstream mobile attribution service free, mobile marketers can measure the effectiveness of a campaign and begin to take action without worrying about cost. And with premium tools like Tapstream's Onboarding Links, marketers can focus on amplifying mobile user acquisition and multiply marketing efforts.
The Tapstream mobile attribution service can:
- Track mobile app installs from the point of ad click or visit to a website (impression tracking) and automatically track engagement and any In-App Purchases per source
- Enable mobile marketers to attribute every download of their apps back to the source
- Get a better understanding of historical marketing performance via cohort analytics which is present in every report
- See Average Revenue Per User data over a certain number of days or its total lifetime value
Additionally, the new Tapstream Onboarding Links, available today, offers the following:
- The ability to treat mobile apps like traditional web pages -- marketers can modify users' on-boarding experience depending on source or ad campaigns
- Customized first-run app experience enabling in-app landers
- Support for third party attribution solutions and integration with other traditional deep-linking solutions like App Links
- Improved tracking accuracy and real-time results
"App developers and marketers often lose new users by not offering a direct path to the intended content and unfortunately there are few tools to address this," said Ethan Smith, VP of Growth at Yummly. "We used Tapstream's Onboarding Links to test different app promotions on the website and to measure which promo drove the most downloads. By testing contextual promos, we have been able to increase key metrics by 50 percent."
For more information on Tapstream's free mobile attribution and Onboarding Links product, visit www.tapstream.com.
Tapstream is a mobile acquisition and growth platform that finds your most engaged users and turns them into your biggest fans. Most mobile marketing tools focus on analytics, which aren't enough to meet the needs of today's marketers. Tapstream amplifies user acquisition by directing traffic, tracking and controlling relevant data like app installs and multiplying the reach of those campaigns. Founded in 2012, Tapstream is based in Vancouver, British Columbia. For more information, visit www.tapstream.com.