- Another PR disaster for Taylor Swift as a box containing hundreds of unopened fan letters addressed to the singer was discovered in a Nashville recycling dumpster. “Taylor gets thousands of fan letters everyday and they are delivered to her management office. After the letters are opened and read, they are recycle ... The only explanation for any letters being unopened would be that a small batch of mail that was supposed to be delivered to Taylor was accidentally put with letters headed for the recycling center ,” said a spokesperson for Swift.
- Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler are reuniting in an untitled Warner Bros. romantic comedy for the first time since "50 First Dates."
- Cate Blanchett and HBO are working together to adapt Marisa Acocella Marchetto's graphic novel memoir "Cancer Vixen: A True Story." Blanchett would executive produce and star as the author, "a shoe-crazy, lipstick-obsessed, wine-swilling, pasta-slurping, fashion-fanatic, about-to-get-married big-city girl cartoonist with a fabulous life" who spends 11 months fighting cancer.
- Mega-producer Scott Rudin is turning seventies sitcom "Good Times" — the story of an African-American family trying to get by in poor Chicago housing projects — into a feature film. Dy-no-mite!
- Mickey Mouse will appear in 19 original shorts on the Disney Channel reminiscent of the style of early 1920s and 1930s Disney cartoons. Watch the first short here.
- Justin Bieber's hamster dies while in fan's care. The rodent, named PAC, is being mourned by Beliebers everywhere — with #RIPpac shooting to the top of Twitter’s trending topics on Tuesday evening — after the announcement of his passing.
- Director Rupert Sanders' (the one who had an affair with Kristen Stewart) ex-wife Liberty Ross has moved on to music mogul Jimmy Iovine.
- "Nashville" star Hayden Panettiere is really small.
More From Business Insider