VANCOUVER , Dec. 7, 2013 /CNW/ - TD today officially opened its newest full-service branch in Vancouver's Coal Harbour neighbourhood with a donation to the Stanley Park Ecology Society. Located at 1177 West Hastings Street, between Thurlow Street and Bute Street , the branch is conveniently located near Vancouver's financial district, Stanley Park and the residential area of Coal Harbour .
"When customers enter the new branch, they will know it's special because of its open concept, high ceilings and beautiful interior design features," said Tony Mauro , Branch Manager. "We are excited to be conveniently located in the heart of Vancouver to serve nearby businesses and residents alike seven days a week."
Features of the new branch include:
- An open concept design that helps TD serve customers better by moving financial specialists out from behind desks directly to the customers.
- A customer lounge with a coffee station and magazine rack lets customers wait in comfort if they arrive early for an appointment or are waiting for their friends or family to complete their banking.
- A community boardroom designed for use by groups of customers including families, businesses and not-for-profit groups.
- A community wall shares a pictorial story about the area. The current display features projects funded by the local chapter of the TD Friends of the Environment Foundation and includes space for community groups to post flyers about upcoming events.
- Digital displays mounted throughout the branch provide customers with current information about TD products and services.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony on Dec. 7 , TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $5,000 donation to the Stanley Park Ecology Society's Co-Existing with Coyotes Parks and Pets Campaign. The society promotes awareness of and respect for the natural world and plays a leadership role in the stewardship of Stanley Park through collaborative initiatives in education, research and conservation.
As part of TD Canada Trust's extended hours, the branch is open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm , Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. , Thursday and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday . The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features one full-service Green Machine ATM available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America .
SOURCE TD Canada Trust
- Banking & Budgeting
- TD Canada Trust
- Stanley Park
To contact the branch:
TD Canada Trust
Manager, Corporate Communications
TD Bank Group