Tesla pulled a trademark for its Model E design.
The Model E was supposed to be the company's third ground-up design after the models S and X — which, if you put all those letters together...
The model E was expected to cost about half of a model S.
Tesla has not yet responded to an emailed request for comment.
Shares are down more than 2% Tuesday.
More From Business Insider
- 5 Life Lessons You Should Learn As Early As Possible
- Why Asian Americans Excel At Academics
- The US Will Unleash The IRS On Russian Banks In July
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet To Becoming A Master Negotiator
- A Hedge Fund Manager Just Made The Biggest Home Purchase In US History
- Tesla Motors