Massachusetts state police on Friday seized 1,250 bags of heroin containing bizarre labels like "Obamacare" and "Kurt Cobain."
The state police confiscated the bags during a traffic stop in Hatfield, Mass., the department said in a statement that was posted to its Facebook page. Four people were taken into custody.
"During the stop, evidence of illegal narcotics led to a request for a State Police K9. Trooper David Stucenski and K9 Frankie located 1,250 individual bags of heroin in the vehicle," the statement read.
Here's a look at the "Obamacare" bags:
And "Obamacare" with "Kurt Cobain":
More From Business Insider
- Meet The 'Birther' Conservative Activist Behind The NSA Lawsuit Liberals Love
- The White House Is Bringing In Microsoft's Kurt DelBene To Run The Obamacare Website
- Obama's Current Approval Rating Is The Ugliest Since Nixon
- Company Legal & Law Matters
- Kurt Cobain
- Massachusetts state police