NEW YORK, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This weekend, as college basketball fans eagerly await the tip off for a month of madness, investors will have an all-access pass to every stock pick and investing idea from Jim Cramer and the rest of TheStreet's team of Wall Street Pros. Beginning today at 4:00PM ET, TheStreet (TST) is giving readers a free pass to its paid publications, including Action Alerts PLUS, Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust.
"Whether markets go up or down based on world events, the U.S. economy or company fundamentals, investors can always rely on the quality of real-time analysis and stock picking from Jim Cramer, Stephanie Link and TheStreet's research team," said Erwin Eichmann, Chief Business Officer for TheStreet. "This open house offers free access to our views on stocks, large and small, including companies with compelling growth stories that are currently selling at a discount."
For one weekend only, investors can sign up online to read TheStreet's take on the markets, for free, including some of the long-term investing themes outlined in Jim Cramer's new bestseller, Get Rich Carefully. They'll hear TheStreet's portfolio managers debate which stocks have the most potential in the short term, as well as for the next five to ten years. The open house will include:
- Action Alerts Plus: See where Jim Cramer invests his own money. Get access to every holding in Jim's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio and find out what he is saying about Apple (AAPL), Google (GOOG), JP Morgan (NYSE: JPM) and every holding in the portfolio.
- Stocks Under $10: Discover high-quality, low-dollar stocks with 50%-100% potential upside. David Peltier, protege of Jim Cramer, digs deep into corporate financials, management assessment and technical analysis to uncover high-quality, low-dollar stocks flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Trifecta Stocks: One of TheStreet's newest services, every recommendation goes through three layers of intense scrutiny— quantitative, fundamental, and technical analysis— to maximize profit potential and minimize risk of loss. In the first 8 months after launch, Trifecta Stocks was up an astounding 26.5%!
- Real Money Pro: Jim Cramer missed the trading floor so much he created one at Real Money. Get the very best investment advice, market commentary, CEO interviews and research from Jim Cramer, Doug Kass, Herb Greenberg and a team of the brightest minds on Wall Street.
About TheStreet, Inc.
TheStreet, Inc. (www.t.st) is the leading independent digital financial media company providing business and financial news, investing ideas and analysis to personal and institutional investors worldwide. The Company's portfolio of business and personal finance brands includes: TheStreet, RealMoney, RealMoney Pro, Stockpickr, Action Alerts PLUS, Options Profits, MainStreet and RateWatch. To learn more, visit www.thestreet.com. The Deal, the Company's institutional business, provides intraday coverage of mergers and acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control. To learn more, visit www.thedeal.com.
- Investment & Company Information
- Jim Cramer