DUBLIN, February 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gsbrn/thin_layer) has announced the addition of the "Thin Layer Deposition Equipment - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Thin Layer Deposition Equipment in US$ Million.
Analytics provided in the report are for equipment incorporating two major deposition techniques - Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD), and Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD).
Market analysis is also provided for each of these equipment types by their respective end-use sectors:
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Equipment (Microelectronics, Cutting Tools, Industrial, Specialty Packaging, Storage, Optics, & Medical)
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Equipment (Microelectronics, Cutting Tools, Industrial, and Medical).
The report profiles 137 companies including many key and niche players such as -
- AIXTRON SE
- Applied Materials Inc.
- ASM International N.V.
- Canon ANELVA Corporation
- CHA Industries Inc.
- CVD Equipment Corporation
- Denton Vacuum LLC
- Edwards Limited
- Ionbond AG
- Jusung Engineering Co. Ltd.
- KDF Electronic & Vacuum Services Inc.
- Kokusai Semiconductor Equipment Corporation
- Lam Research Corporation
- RIBER SA
- Seki Diamond Systems
- Silicon Genesis Corporation
- SPTS Technologies
- Ti-Coating Inc.
- Tokyo Electron Limited
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
- ULVAC Technologies Inc.
- Vapor Technologies Inc.
- Veeco Instruments Inc.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks.
For information on site licence pricing please click on Enquire before buying.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. End Use Markets - Applications & Trends
3. Product/Technology Overview
4. Recent Industry Activity
5. Product Innovations/Introductions
6. Focus On Select Players
7. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 137 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 146)
- The United States (71)
- Canada (2)
- Japan (19)
- Europe (39)
- France (5)
- Germany (9)
- The United Kingdom (8)
- Italy (1)
- Rest of Europe (16)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (14)
- Middle East (1)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gsbrn/thin_layer
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
- Sectors & Industries
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Physical Vapor Deposition