SCOTTSDALE, AZ--(Marketwired - Sep 11, 2013) - TASER (
"The evidence we have captured using AXON Flex cameras and downloaded into EVIDENCE.com from car stops and deadly force encounters has been remarkable," said Topeka Police Captain Scott Conklin. "TASER worked with our agency and allowed us to be creative in our acquisition and financing both the equipment and digital management system, EVIDENCE.com. The integration and ease of use of the AXON flex cameras and the EVIDENCE.com digital management system from both the user and administrative side is what makes this good technology a great system," concluded Captain Conklin.
The following agencies are deploying AXON body on-officer cameras and/or EVIDENCE.com:
- Cotati Police Department (CA) purchase includes EVIDENCE.com
- Columbia Police Department (MO) purchase includes EVIDENCE.com
- Darlington Police Department (SC) purchase includes EVIDENCE.com
- Furman University Police Department (SC) purchase includes EVIDENCE.com
- Gooding County Sheriff's Office (ID)
- Harlan Police Department (KY)
- Rigby Police Department (ID)
- Sumpter Township Police Department (MI) purchase includes EVIDENCE.com
The following agencies are deploying AXON flex on-officer cameras and/or EVIDENCE.com:
- Barton County Sheriff's Department (MO)
- Cocoa Police Department (FL) purchase includes EVIDENCE.com
- Langston University Police Department (OK) purchase includes EVIDENCE.com
- Padre Island National Seashore (TX)
- Salina Police Department (KS) purchase includes EVIDENCE.com
- University of George Police (GA) purchase includes EVIDENCE.com
- Zuni Pueblo Police Department (NM) purchase includes EVIDENCE.com
The following agencies renewed their EVIDENCE.com service:
- Johnson County Police Department (KS)
- Winterville Police Department (NC)
These orders were received in the third quarter and are expected to ship in the third quarter.
- AXON flex Camera Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/law-enforcement-products/on-officer-video/axon-flex/press-images/
- AXON body Camera Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/law-enforcement-products/on-officer-video/AXON-body/press-images/
- Leaders' Pricing Program Info: http://info.taser.com/leaderspromo.html
International Language Websites:
- Brazilian: http://br.taser.com/
- French: http://fr.taser.com/
- German: http://de.taser.com/
- Spanish: http://es.taser.com/
- United Kingdom: http://uk.taser.com/
TASER Social Media Links
- TASER Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- EVIDENCE.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EVIDENCEcom
- TASER Blog: http://blog.taser.com/
- TASER YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OfficialTASER
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER protects life. TASER Conducted Electrical Weapons (CEWs) have saved more than 113,000 lives from potential death or serious injury. We enable greater transparency with the industry-leading TASER CAM and AXON flex on-officer camera systems. Together with our customers, we are defining the future of smart policing by connecting intelligent devices and sensors with the first secure cloud-based digital evidence management solution for law enforcement: EVIDENCE.com.
Since 1994, more than 260,000 private individuals have relied on TASER technology to protect themselves and their loved ones. Learn more about TASER and its solutions at www.TASER.com and www.EVIDENCE.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo and AXON flex™ AXON body™ are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, http://blog.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.