LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Jan 9, 2013) - Being stuck in the joys of British weather is never fun. Endless rain, long dark nights and wearing a winter coat for half the year. Lovely. But what''s the answer? How can we escape from all of this? Well, with a holiday of course! Swap those Ugg boots for some flip flops, exchange your briefcase for a suitcase, and get those sunshades on; it''s time for you to treat yourself to a good ol''trip abroad. But, in order to help you make this vacation extra special we have some fantastic tips on how you can achieve the BEST holiday experience.
• Airport parking- If you''re flying from Manchester Airport then you''d be daft not to make the most of airport parking Manchester. Not only does it make your journey far more convenient, but opting for airport parking also means you don''t have to rely on others to get you there and back. What more could you ask for?
• New wardrobe- Another way to achieve holiday perfection is to make sure that wardrobe is up to scratch. If you''re not happy with the clothes you''re taking with you then you''ll feel uncomfortable and won''t enjoy your time abroad as much. So splash a bit of cash and treat yourself to some new gear. Or you could always wait and shop at the airport, pick up a bargain with great tax free savings. You''ll be looking dapper in no time!
• Plan, plan, plan - If you research well into the destination you intend to visit then you''ll learn which are the best places to go, the areas to avoid, and ultimately which places are best suited to your tastes. And the result of this? You''ll definitely be on your way to achieving that perfect holiday abroad. Check out our destination guides to see where''s hot and where not.
• Switch your phone off! - The only way you can really appreciate your time away from the humdrum of everyday life is if you leave your home life at home, forget your troubles, come on get happy. It''s true! Leave your work in the office and let everyone know that you''re abroad with the intention of not doing a single thing.
If you like the sound of having the perfect holiday abroad, then what''s stopping you? Get booking now!
Notes to Editors:
• Manchester Airport car parking offers a wide range of options, both affordable and convenient. All official airport car parks are secure and easy to access from the motorway network.
- Travel & Tourism
- Holidays & Celebrations
John Greenway in the
Manchester Airport press office on
0161 489 2700 or
via email at email@example.com