Treliant Risk Advisors has hired additional experts in the areas of operational risk management, litigation support and mortgage banking as the firm continues to expand in response to growing demand in the financial services industry.
Treliant welcomes the following:
- Natalie C. Buck, Director, specializes in information security and governance, privacy compliance, enterprise risk management, physical security and internal investigations. During her nearly 20 years in the financial services industry, including service as Vice President of Privacy Compliance at KeyCorp, Natalie has significant expertise in developing and performing risk assessments; managing regulatory reviews and post-review remediation; internal control monitoring, development and testing; training; system implementation; and the interpretation and implementation of regulatory changes.
- Evan B. Drexler, Manager, specializes in providing litigation support services to law firm and financial services clients regarding high-volume mortgage put-back projects, mortgage insurance rescission disputes, and mortgage litigation matters. He has represented lenders and servicers, most recently at the Rivero Mestre LLP law firm in Miami, where he focused on consumer finance litigation matters including foreclosures, quiet title actions, and claims arising under the Truth in Lending Act, and previously at Gunster, Yoakley & Stewart, P.A.
- Donna A. Canales, Consultant, has over 17 years of experience in residential lending, including mortgage underwriting, customer service, and mortgage banking. Her past positions have included work as a certified underwriter with ISGN, where her duties included issuing final loan approvals and reviewing investor guidelines to ensure compliance. Prior to ISGN, she served in various other capacities within the mortgage industry, including as a Senior Underwriter.
- Renee Martin, Consultant, is a skilled underwriter and mortgage banking professional with over 20 years of experience in the mortgage and real estate industry, including mortgage servicing, risk assessment, research, customer relations, originations, underwriting, and mortgage fraud. She has served in a range of underwriting and servicing roles, most recently as a Retail Loss Prevention Analyst and Senior Underwriter at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
“We continue to expand our compliance, risk management, and mortgage market advisory teams to serve the most critical needs of our clients,” said Andrew L. Sandler, Chief Executive Officer of Treliant Risk Advisors. “With the heightened focus regulators and industry participants are placing on operational risk and the mortgage market, our clients face more challenges and critical decisions than ever. We are pleased to have Natalie, Evan, Donna, and Renee join our growing team of experts as we help our clients navigate the current environment and prepare for the future.”
About Treliant Risk Advisors
Treliant Risk Advisors, a multi-disciplinary compliance, risk management, and strategic advisory firm for the financial services industry, is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, and Rosslyn, VA. With a strong team of highly experienced professionals, including executives who have held senior positions in Fortune 100 companies, financial institutions, and regulatory agencies, Treliant Risk Advisors provides its clients with critical advice and solutions. Services include: regulatory compliance, risk management, securities compliance, recovery and resolution planning, compliance efficiency and integration, loan review and litigation support, mortgage practices review, business consulting, acquisition strategy, crisis management, corporate governance, due diligence, portfolio evaluation, financial analysis, and litigation expert sourcing. For more information, visit www.treliant.com.
- Professional Services
- enterprise risk management
- operational risk management
- risk management
- financial services
Joan Morgulec, 202-249-7911