NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Tremor Video, Inc. (TRMR), an advertising technology company elevating brand performance across all screens for the world’s leading brands and publishers, today announced that it has formed a partnership with DoubleVerify, a proven market innovator with the technology and insights to ensure brand performance and effectiveness for the world’s largest advertisers online. This partnership will bolster Tremor Video's existing ability to continually evaluate each individual campaign that runs through its entire network and further ensure advertisers are getting high-value engagements and impressions. This is the latest initiative Tremor Video has embarked on to ensure the highest-quality, transparent offering to advertisers.
“Advertising fraud and digital security are a serious concern for our advertising and agency partners and we want to be sure their brands are viewed in the best light possible,” said Bill Day, CEO of Tremor Video. “Tremor Video is committed to providing our advertising and agency partners with the highest quality environments and placements.”
Tremor Video will be utilizing DV advanced fraud protection, which is designed to pre-emptively identify and eliminate bot-based impressions from corrupting campaigns bought through Tremor Video. This protection will safeguard every campaign that runs through Tremor Video’s network in the U.S., U.K. and Canada.
“We’re proud to team with Tremor Video to combat the level of bot fraud that is impacting the digital ad marketplace,” says Wayne Gattinella, CEO at DoubleVerify. “At DV we are building the scalable technology that provides the transparency necessary to drive more video ad dollars online.”
Tremor Video has long been committed to providing quality media placements to its advertisers which we group into three main areas:
- Our technology, VideoHub® was the first video ad technology to be accredited by the MRC for a video ad viewability metric and recently received continued accreditation from the MRC.
- While the industry works through the challenges of implementing the standard definition for a viewable impression in video, Tremor Video provides clients with a recap of how their ads performed for the entire duration of the ad – beyond just whether it was in-view for a few seconds.
- Additionally, the company provides every client with full viewability results as a part of standard reporting.
- Tremor Video is one of the only companies in the video industry that offers pay-per-viewable-performance, including cost-per-100% viewed and complete (CPV&C) pricing, which means advertisers only pay when an ad is 100% viewable on the screen and is viewed 100% to completion.
- Tremor Video’s approach to digital video – from higher-order products to the environments within which it will deliver ads – positions the company to be less susceptible than others to fraud. While opportunities for fraudulent activity still persist, partnerships with companies like DoubleVerify, who bring deep expertise, allow Tremor Video to aggressively combat fraud by verifying, studying, and reporting on its publisher network and methodologies.
- Since day one, Tremor Video has been relentlessly committed to providing its clients with the highest quality environments, the most effective placements and complete transparency around what’s working and why.
For more information on the steps that Tremor Video takes to ensure the highest-quality brand-consumer connections, view our comprehensive ten-point approach.
About Tremor Video
Tremor Video (TRMR) is transforming the video advertising experience across all screens for the world’s leading brands. Our patented technology, VideoHub®, offers advertisers and publishers a complete programmatic solution to reach and engage consumers while providing new insights into what drives the success of brand advertising performance across multiple devices. Tremor Video is based in New York with offices throughout the US and across the globe. For more information, visit tremorvideo.com and find Tremor Video on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that could cause actual results and the timing of certain events to differ materially from those set forth in or implied by such forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, any statements concerning future plans of Tremor Video or any anticipated benefits related to new products, technology or services or enhancements to the features or functionality of Tremor Video’s existing products, technology or services, including its ability to combat fraud. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include: the impact of technological development and competition; market acceptance of Tremor Video’s products or services; Tremor Video’s ability to detect “bot” traffic and other fraudulent or malicious activity; design, manufacturing or software defects; changes in client preferences or demands; changes in industry standards and interfaces; global economic conditions; as well as other factors detailed from time to time in the reports Tremor Video files with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance or events and investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statement. Furthermore, forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and, except as required by law, Tremor Video disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect future events or circumstances.
Mandy Albers, 646-278-7416