ELK GROVE, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 30, 2014) - Continuing to solidify and further its position as a leading supplier of lots and land to home builders in the Sacramento region, The True Life Companies (TTLC) now controls approximately 200 acres of residential land in Elk Grove, the fastest-growing city in Sacramento County.
The property, located on the southern edge of Elk Grove, approximately 18 miles south of downtown Sacramento and 29 miles south of the Sacramento International Airport, is already approved for the development of up to 984 single-family detached residential lots, 200 multifamily residential units, 18.6 acres of parks and 10.6 acres of landscaped corridors and paseos.
The appeal of an Elk Grove address will be heightened by its proximity to growing regional employment centers, a wide array of community amenities, top-rated schools and abundant shopping opportunities.
TTLC plans to actively work with well-respected merchant builders who will primarily cater to first time and move-up home buyers from the local area, with home expected to be priced from the mid $200,000s to the high $400,000s.
"Over the past two decades, Elk Grove has consistently been a top performing housing submarket, capturing 10% to 20% of the total new-home market in the entire Sacramento region, where median home prices have jumped 30% in the last 12 months," observed Scott Clark, Chief Executive Officer of TTLC. "We are confident that our new venture in Elk Grove will successfully attract some of the area's leading public and private home builders, who will fulfill the growing demand for new homes that offer exceptional quality and value in a highly desirable location."
TTLC is based in San Ramon, California, with a regional office in Phoenix, Arizona. The Company has a rapidly growing and well positioned land portfolio throughout California, Colorado and Arizona. TTLC plans to continue acquiring land throughout the western United States as a major provider of entitled land and lots to the homebuilding industry.
TTLC is a strategic real estate investment and management firm composed of top-tier professionals with over 200 years of combined industry experience in all facets of real estate acquisitions, development, management and homebuilding. The Company is the premier supplier of lots and land to public and private builders in the western United States. Simultaneously, their resort/recreation division focuses on adding value to new and existing luxury master planned communities. For more information, visit www.thetruelifecompanies.com or visit www.facebook.com/thetruelifecompanies.
- Real Estate
- Elk Grove