LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 15, 2012) - Truli Media Group, Inc. (
As a result, the Company is currently adding over 1,000 faith-based and family friendly feature films to its growing Truli.Net film library, all of which is planned to be completed by the middle of December.
These newly announced content providers span a wide range of quality developers and distributors, including:
- Christian Television Network (CTN) provides unique, wholesome, award winning programming for the entire family, and is now reaching a potential audience of over 15 million viewers.
- Friends & Heroes is a UK produced animated adventure series for children featuring amazing HD Bible Stories.
- Tangerine Sky is an exclusive distributor to Truli.Net and provides high quality children's illustrated "storybooks" with great moral teachings.
- Twin Sisters Productions is the leader in children's educational music.
- Grizzly Adams Productions has over 350 titles including movies, documentaries, children's series, and TV shows and specials. It produced a feature film called "The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams" that would go on to become one of the highest independent grossing films of all time, and a highly rated NBC television series as well.
- Exploration Films with hundreds of titles including the award winning series "Israel: A Journey Through Time." The company features programs on science, nature, history, exploration, biographies, travel, inspiration and more.
- The Christian Post is the nation's most comprehensive Christian news website and was launched in March 2004, incorporated with the vision of delivering up-to-date news, information, and commentaries relevant to Christians across denominational lines.
- Phase 4 Films has been providing a full range of services relating to feature films, television and special interest content. Its label, kaBOOM! Entertainment, is one of the most recognizable brands in the children's and family market. Phase 4 Films distributes a catalog of over 1,000 titles, creating one of the largest independent libraries in North America.
Additionally, universities, churches, broadcasting media and others are continuing to choose Truli.Net to distribute their content to the Evangelical community on a global scale.
Commenting on Truli.Net's jumpstart in aggregating diverse quality content for its growing number of users, Michael Jay Solomon, Truli Media Group Founder, Chairman and CEO, said, "We are excited to create a place where anyone can access a great variety of Christian and family-friendly content to include film, music, comedy, education and other entertainment conveniently and intuitively organized. Truli.Net users also benefit by interacting with like minded individuals within a global social media community on topics ranging from family-friendly film or comedy to inspiration conversations directly with leading Evangelical ministries worldwide."
About Truli Media Group
Truli Media Group, Inc., parent Company of Truli.Net, was founded by entertainment industry veteran executive Michael Jay Solomon. With an iconic, successful track record in developing and leading worldwide television media distribution companies, Solomon is the former co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Telepictures Corp, President of Lorimar-Telepictures Corp and former President of Warner Bros. International Television.
Recognizing a need for a simple and centralized vast library of family and faith-based subject matter combined with unifying social interaction, a team of ministry leaders, technologists and business people gathered to address this need on behalf of the Evangelical Christian community, estimated at more than 100 million people in the U.S. and totals over 700 million internationally.
With representatives in Dallas, Miami, Denver and Atlanta, Los Angeles-based Truli Media Group is led by Michael Jay Solomon and an experienced team of industry and ministry leaders. Collectively, they aggregate family friendly, faith-based Christian quality content, music, film and manage a platform for collaborative, social networking amongst members of the Christian community worldwide, enabling them to share, communicate, explore and deepen their faith together.
Truli.Net offers a unique distribution platform focused on Christian and family-friendly content that is free for users to view, interact and engage with on any mobile apparatus such as tablets, phones, smart TV, etc. Truli.Net is free for ministries, as thousands of sermons are delivered weekly, as well as individuals, music artists, authors, film/television producers and educators seeking to gain visibility and provide their content in a targeted and relevant community linked by a shared belief. Truli.Net offers a single platform that is flexible and easy to use to connect users enabling the delivery of relevant content to the Evangelical community market of 100+ million people in the U.S. (and 600+ million outside the U.S.) representing $4.3 billion of annual gross industry sales.
Safe Harbor Statement
This news release contains statements that involve expectations, plans or intentions (such as those relating to future business or financial results, new features or services, or management strategies) and other factors discussed from time to time in the Company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings. These statements are forward-looking and are subject to risks and uncertainties, so actual results may vary materially. You can identify these forward-looking statements by words such as "may," "should," "expect," "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "intend," "plan" and other similar expressions. Our actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors not within the control of the company. The company cautions readers not to place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date made. The company disclaims any obligation subsequently to revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of such statements or to reflect the occurrence of anticipated or unanticipated events.