Good morning, AdLand. Here's what you need to know today:
Tumblr creative director Jacob Bijani is leaving the company. This comes shortly after Yahoo's acquisition and the announcement that Tumblr is rolling out a new set of ads and sponsored posts. He wrote on Tumblr that "for now, I'm going to take some time off to digest the last few years."
Ad Age thinks that these are the women to watch in 2013.
Former Microsoft exec Jamen Shively is trying to create America's first marijuana brand.
Turbo Tax is down to Wieden + Kennedy, CP+B, Goodness Mfg., and Campbell Ewald in its agency review, Adweek reports.
Arby's CMO Russ Klein just left the company "to pursue other opportunities." The fast food chain is looking for a replacement. Arby's president Hala Moddelmog will fill Klein's role in the meantime. Klein joined Arby's in 2012 and brought on CP+B to the business.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Why This New York Design Agency Makes Its Employees Pose Naked For Official Staff Photos
- Here's A Facebook Ad Sales Pitch Deck
- Actually, Beyoncé WAS Totally Photoshopped In This Ad
- What Mary Meeker Says About The State Of Advertising On The Web
- Dove's 'Real Beauty Sketches' Actually Might Not Be The Most Viral Ad Ever
- RUMOR: Apple Is Considering Launching An Ad Exchange
- 'Freakonomics' Author Reportedly Compared Marketers To The Gestapo
- Starcom's Laura Desmond Has A $300,000 'Conflict Of Interest' In The Tremor Video IPO
More From Business Insider