The final installment of "Twilight" isn't due out until late next Thursday; however, fans are already lining up in downtown Los Angeles for the film.
While it may seem absurd to line up an entire week before the film's release, it actually has its rewards.
According to Deadline, not only do "Twihards" get a glimpse at stars including Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson at the red carpet premiere Monday, they also get a bunch of perks all weekend long.
Here's a few:
- Friday morning Jamba Juice is hosting a fitness workout complete with smoothie samples and a Twilight-themed workout.
- Time Warner Cable is presenting a "Twilight Fan Camp Concert" including performances by Nikki Reed and Christina Perry.
- Sunday, The Corner Bakery is providing breakfast to fans courtesy TWC. A few members of the cast are slated appear.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2" will be released at 10 p.m. November 15 in U.S. theaters. Tickets for the film went on sale via Fandango October 1. The film held 28 percent of total sales for the movie ticket-selling site Wednesday. SEE ALSO: What was going on with Diane Sawyer during the election coverage Wednesday >
More From Business Insider
- Nicolas Cage Will Be In 'The Expendables 3'
- Disney 'Wrecks' Denzel Washington's 'Flight'—Here's Your Box-Office Roundup
- 17 Things You Don't Know About Horror Film 'Halloween'
- Arts & Entertainment