Rob Buchner was named the new CEO of Interpublic's Campbell Mithun. He was previously CMO at Publicis' Fallon, where he worked for the last 24 years. Buchner has another connection to Fallon as well: His brother Mike is the ad agency's CEO. That pegs the two brothers as CEOs at rival firms. "I'm proud of Rob and no one could be happier for him than me," Mike Buchner told Ad Age.
Apple is really emphasizing that it is based out of California in its new ads.
Ads with gay themes are becoming the norm, says the New York Times.
This is the dirtiest cleaning product ad you'll see today.
The IAB's Randall Rothenberg slams Mozilla's cookie-blocking strategy again.
Eric Bader is the new CMO of RadiumOne. He was most recently the CSO at Initiative.
Digiday wants to remind you that ad tech isn't really making any money.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Grey Poupon Is Celebrating Gay Pride Month On Facebook
- Nokia Has Another iPhone-Bashing Commercial And It's Really Bad
- This Shocking Shark Week Ad Doesn't End Well For Snuffy The Seal
- We're All Responsible For Creating A More Meaningful Internet
- Inside The Hottest Parties At The Swankiest Ad Festival In The World [PHOTOS]
- US Regulator Warns Google And Others To Better Distinguish Advertising From Search Results
- The Facebook Advertising Ecosystem Explained
More From Business Insider
- YouTube Wants To Become Even More Brand Friendly [THE BRIEF]
- Lululemon, Urban Outfitters, And Other Advertisers Are Already All Over Instagram's New Video Feature
- Here Are More Advertisers Cleaning Up At Cannes [THE BRIEF]
- Finance Trading
- Campbell Mithun