LEXINGTON, MA--(Marketwired - August 11, 2014) - Stride Rite® (WWW), the best place to shop for kid's shoes, today announced a significant milestone for Stride Rite® Rewards, hitting the two million member mark in just 18 months.
The latest enhancement to the program is the introduction of the new Stride Rite Rewards App. The app enables customers to better manage their account and leverage all the benefits of the program whether they are in-store or online, just in time for the back-to-school season. The app is now available for download on iTunes and Google play.
"Stride Rite is committed to providing moms with a best in class loyalty program experience," said Stephen Donnelly, Stride Rite Children's Group SVP/GM of Direct-to-Consumer. "Through Stride Rite Rewards, we will continue to improve upon our customer marketing capabilities, including plans for more personalized communications and solutions to help families provide the best footwear for their children from birth through the early grade school years."
"Today's market rewards companies that forge strong, successful partnerships," said Ravi Srinivasan, President and CEO of Group FiO. "Stride Rite has been a fantastic client and partner in building what has become a fast growing and powerful loyalty program. They are a terrific and progressive team and we look forward to making further inroads with Stride Rite Rewards to benefit the company and the consumer."
Donnelly added, "With over two million members and growing, we believe the Stride Rite® Rewards program will allow for a deeper and more customizable experience that will benefit our consumers on a variety of levels, while extending our outreach to new, digitally-engaged moms entering the category."
Key features of the new Stride Rite Rewards Application include:
- Rewards Membership Card: This will display in the app, allowing associates to quickly check out busy parents -- in the future, associates will be able to scan the cards for customer look up.
- Rewards Balance: Customers can track progress towards their next reward.
- Rewards Coupons: Customers can access all available rewards coupons by clicking on the Rewards Coupon number -- a barcode and disclaimer will appear and the barcode can be scanned to apply the discount.
- Marketing Coupons: Customers can see other promotions or coupons that are in market and available for use.
- Purchase History: Customers can see all of their purchases from stores and striderite.com to look up past orders, dating back to show 12-months of transactions. Information such as item, size/width and photo of the shoe purchased will be available.
- Store Locator: Customers can locate the nearest store by using their phone's GPS or entering their zip code.
- Missing Credits: Customers who made a purchase but forgot to show their rewards number can enter the required information from their receipt or 'order complete' email from striderite.com. Their earned value takes 5-10 business days to be reflected in their account.
- Social Integration: Customers can use the application to upload photos and enter contests like #StrideRiteSmiles and Friday Shoe Giveaway directly from their mobile device.
- Allows the Rewards program to be easily accessible to consumers in California. Consumers can now participate in self-service enrollment and receive credit for their purchases on the mobile application or striderite.com.
The rewards program will continue to provide the following benefits to Stride Rite Rewards members:
- $10 reward for every $75 spent
- Free shipping on www.striderite.com for purchases over $35
- Invitations for members-only offers
- Member updates and fit reminders
Parents can sign-up to participate in the rewards program and receive their loyalty card for free - in-store, online (www.striderite.com/rewards) or by phone through Stride Rite's customer service team (1-800-299-6575). The rewards program is available at Stride Rite U.S. retail locations including specialty, outlet and striderite.com. To learn more and to find a retail store near you, visit http://www.striderite.com.
About Stride Rite Children's Group
The Stride Rite Children's Group, part of the Lifestyle Group of Wolverine World Wide, Inc. markets leading brands of premium children's footwear in the United States, including Stride Rite®, Saucony® Kids, Keds® Kids and Sperry Top-Sider® Kids, among others. For over 90 years, the company has designed and engineered footwear specifically to meet the needs of growing children. Through their sole commitment to "Kid-RITE" innovation, quality, health and style, Stride Rite Children's Group's mission is to be the first choice for premium authentic footwear brands that kids love and moms trust. Visit www.striderite.com to learn more.
About Group FiO
Group FiO is a leading provider of Loyalty, Coupon, Marketing and Campaign Management Solutions that enables innovative customer engagement. We assist Retailers to maintain 360 degree customer connectivity across all omnichannel activities. We also provide the ability to track, analyze and optimize Coupon and Loyalty programs. To learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.groupfio.com.
The following files are available for download: