Despite mostly positive reviews for its new flagship phone from the big gadget gurus, BlackBerry stock has tanked over the past couple days.
Bloomberg talked to a bunch of analysts, and they say there are two big reasons why:
- BlackBerry hasn't said when the phone will go on sale in the US.
- The phone will cost $149 or $199, much more than lots of Android phones, which cost $99, $49, or nothing.
More From Business Insider
- POGUE: The BlackBerry Z10 Is 'Lovely'
- Google+ May Have A Better Revenue Model Than Facebook
- SOCIAL MEDIA INSIGHTS: Is It Time For Companies To Cut Back On Social Media?
- Technology & Electronics
- Handheld & Connected Devices