Tyler Technologies, Inc. (TYL) today announced the recipients of its 2013 Tyler Public Sector Excellence Awards for its appraisal and tax solutions, including iasWorld®, Orion and Tyler Verify.
Tyler’s 2013 Excellence Award winners for the Appraisal & Tax Division are:
- Missouri’s St. Louis County Department of Assessment for use of iasWorld to increase revenue and save time with efficient building permitting process procedures.
- Butler County, Ohio, for using CLT Appraisal Services with Tyler Verify desktop appraisal review software to substantially reduce overall project costs and provide for a more efficient reappraisal process.
- Williamson Central Appraisal District in Georgetown, Texas, for its use of Orion to automate the online assessment protest process, resulting in cost savings and improved service to citizens.
Award submissions were evaluated by a panel of Tyler leadership. Entries were judged on business value, maturity, innovation and relevance to other public sector organizations. Additional criteria met by award winners include:
- Creating a unique process that utilizes a Tyler application
- Realizing significant savings after implementing a Tyler product
- Increasing staff productivity by implementing a Tyler product
- Empowering employees, citizens or vendors
“Tyler’s Public Sector Excellence Awards program is our chance to recognize clients like St. Louis County, Butler County and Williamson Central Appraisal District who embrace our technology to meet their needs while creating value for taxpayers by improving operating and financial performance,” said Andrew D. Teed, president of Tyler’s Appraisal & Tax Division. “Feedback from innovative clients like these further enhances the power of Tyler product suites, and we’re proud to offer a forum like Tyler Connect where our clients can share real-world successes with their peers. Congratulations to all the winners of Tyler’s Excellence Awards.”
All three winners were honored Monday, April 29, at the Tyler Connect 2013 user conference in Boston where they were presented with the award and given the opportunity to share their best practices and lessons learned with their public sector peers. Winners were also offered an expense paid trip for one to the conference.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Tony Katsulos, 972-788-9456, ext. 301