AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - Jul 17, 2014) - SolarWinds (
The CoN accreditation from the United States Army analyzes and ensures that SolarWinds products meet strict Army and Department of Defense (DoD) standards for security, compatibility and sustainability. All enterprise software products in the Army Enterprise Infrastructure Network require CoN certification, as do all the listed Army functional components that use the Army Enterprise Infrastructure, including National Guard, Army Reserve and other Army commands. Supporting information on SolarWinds' CoNs can be found on the AKO Networthiness website using the CoN for SolarWinds Network Management 1.x, CERT-201417703.
With this CoN, the following SolarWinds software can be deployed and operated on any Army computer:
- NEW - SolarWinds Log & Event Manager: Security information and event management
- NEW - SolarWinds Web Performance Monitor: Website and Web application performance monitoring
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor: Comprehensive network fault, performance and availability management
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager: Automated network configuration and compliance management (NCCM) including DISA STIG V8R16 and NIST FISMA
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor: Application and server monitoring
- SolarWinds User Device Tracker: Automated device tracking and switch port management
- SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager: Multi-vendor firewall security and change management
- SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager: Proactive VoIP and WAN performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- SolarWinds IP Address Manager: Centralized IP address management
- SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer: Real-time network utilization and bandwidth monitoring
- SolarWinds Network Topology Mapper: Automated network discovery and mapping
- SolarWinds Engineer's Toolset: Network troubleshooting and diagnostics tools
Other SolarWinds products included in this CoN are SolarWinds Mobile Admin®, SolarWinds Kiwi CatTools®, Kiwi Syslog® Server, SolarWinds Standard Toolset, SolarWinds Alert Central™, and several SolarWinds platform scalability components: Enterprise Operations Console, Web Server Engine, Additional Polling Engine, and FailOver Engine.
SolarWinds products under existing CoN certification include DameWare® Remote Support and SolarWinds Web Help Desk® products.
"Military IT Pros face constantly demanding and shifting challenges, so the software they use should be stable and reliable. SolarWinds is dedicated to providing safe and secure software for these IT Pros, and the Army CoN accreditation provides the assurance that we maintain high standards and compliance requirements," said Dave Kimball, vice president Federal Sales, SolarWinds. "Our software is currently in use numerous DoD branches and civilian and intelligence agencies, and we are proud to continue to provide our powerful and secure IT management solutions to help agencies deliver on their missions."
SolarWinds Products Now Available on U.S. Army CHESS
Also new for Fiscal Year 2014 is the listing of the SolarWinds Department of Defense ESI Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) on the U.S. Army CHESS website, providing an efficient and approved contract vehicle for purchasing SolarWinds products for use in the U.S. Army.
SolarWinds Solutions for Government
- SolarWinds software is available on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, Department of Defense ESI, and other contract vehicles.
- U.S. Government certifications and approvals include Army CoN, Air Force APL, Navy DADMS; and Technical Requirements include FIPS compatibility, DISA STIGs, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) compliance, and Common Criteria EAL 2 Certification, Section 508 VPATs.
- SolarWinds also has over 300 built-in automated compliance reports, which meet requirements of all major auditing authorities, including DISA STIG, FISMA, NIST, and more. SolarWinds' thwack® online user community provides a number of out-of-the-box compliance report templates available to download for free that are designed to help users prepare for an inspection. thwack also provides information on Smart Card and Common Access Card (CAC) product support.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Mobile Admin, Kiwi CatTools, Kiwi Syslog, DameWare, Web Help Desk and thwack are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be or are intellectual property of their respective companies.
© 2014 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.