AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - Aug 29, 2013) - SolarWinds (
U.S. Army Certificate of Networthiness (CoN)
The U.S. Army CoN accreditation ensures that SolarWinds products meet strict U.S. Army and Department of Defense (DoD) standards for security, compatibility and sustainability. The CoN is required for all enterprise software products in the Army Enterprise Infrastructure Network. The certification also applies to all the listed Army functional components that use the Army Enterprise Infrastructure, including National Guard, Army Reserve and other Army commands. Supporting information on SolarWinds' CoNs can be found on the AKO Networthiness website using the CoN for SolarWinds Network Management 1.x, CERT-201315970.
With the CoN, the following SolarWinds software can be loaded and used on any Army computer:
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor: Comprehensive network fault, performance and availability management
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor: Application and server monitoring
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager: Automated network configuration and compliance management (NCCM) including DISA STIG V8R14
- SolarWinds User Device Tracker: Automated device tracking and switch port management with device whitelisting and one-click port shutdown
- SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager: Multi-vendor firewall security and change management
- SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager: Proactive VoIP and WAN performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- SolarWinds IP Address Manager: Centralized IP address management, monitoring, alerting, and reporting
- SolarWinds Netflow Traffic Analyzer: Real-time network utilization and bandwidth monitoring
- SolarWinds Network Topology Mapper: Automated network discovery and mapping
- SolarWinds Kiwi CatTools: Configuration backup and management tools
- SolarWinds Engineer's Toolset: Network troubleshooting and diagnostics tools
- SolarWinds Standard Toolset: Fundamental tools for network troubleshooting
This consolidated CoN extends the list of existing CoNs for SolarWinds products including DameWare Remote Support, DameWare Mini Remote Control and SolarWinds Web Help Desk.
"SolarWinds is dedicated to providing safe and secure software, and the Army CoN provides assurance that we maintain those high standards and compliance requirements that are necessary for approving and installing new software," said Dave Kimball, VP Federal Sales, SolarWinds. "Currently nearly every branch of the DoD and the majority of civilian and intelligence agencies use SolarWinds, and we are proud to continue to provide our powerful and secure network and systems management solutions to help agencies deliver on their missions."
SolarWinds Solutions for Government
SolarWinds IT management and monitoring software provides solutions to numerous common IT challenges in the public sector including network operations, compliance, data center consolidation, continuous monitoring, cyber security, cloud computing, mobile workforce and devices, and scaling to the enterprise. SolarWinds' government solutions help ease the process:
- Software is available on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, Department of Defense ESI, and other contract vehicles
- U.S. Government certifications and approvals include: Army CoN, Air Force APL, Navy DADMS; and Technical Requirements include: FIPS compatibility, DISA STIGs, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) compliance, Common Criteria EAL 2 Certification, Section 508 VPATs
- SolarWinds also has over 300 built-in automated compliance reports, which meet requirements of all major auditing authorities, including DISA STIG, FISMA, NIST, and more. thwack, SolarWinds' online user community, provides a number of out-of-the-box compliance report templates available to download for free that are designed to help users prepare for an inspection. thwack also provides information on Smart Card and Common Access Card (CAC) product support.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds.com and thwack are registered trademarks of SolarWinds. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- Information Technology
- Technology & Electronics