REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire -07/23/12)- Oracle (ORCL)
- Unisys, a worldwide IT services and technology company, has upgraded to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to help streamline and enhance global business and financial processes.
- A long-standing user of Oracle Applications, Unisys upgraded to the latest version of the Oracle E-Business Suite with assistance from Oracle Consulting, to consolidate disparate legacy financial applications, streamline business processes and support regulatory compliance.
- By upgrading to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1, Unisys has been able to take advantage of a flexible and scalable global business platform to reduce previous system customizations and to help ensure that financial reports are closed on time every month.
- With Oracle E-Business Suite Financials, including Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables and Oracle Receivables, Unisys has also been able to improve decision-making, reduce its costs and support regulatory compliance by streamlining and enhancing financial reporting.
- To further modernize and automate accounting processes across all global projects and activities, Unisys is also leveraging Oracle Projects to support project management, billing processes and increase visibility into global resources.
- In addition, Unisys has been able to quickly and efficiently automate fulfillment processes without customization by leveraging Oracle Order Management within the latest version of the Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Unisys is a Platinum level member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- "We needed a modern and flexible global business platform that could help improve decision-making and streamline our financial processes," said Upinder Phanda, vice president, Applications/UIT, Unisys. "With the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 we have a forward-looking platform that has enabled us to standardize processes, reduce costs and gain greater control over our financial reporting, management and compliance."
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle E-Business Suite Financials
- Oracle General Ledger
- Oracle Payables
- Oracle Receivables
- Oracle Projects
- Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Consulting
- Spotlight: Unisys Corporation Sets Foundation for Continual Business Process Improvement with Enterprise Application Suite Upgrade
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.