AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS--(Marketwired - Aug 13, 2013) - IBC 2013 -- Verimatrix, the specialist in securing and enhancing revenue for multi-network, multi-screen digital TV services around the globe, will illustrate the key role of multi-network revenue security at IBC 2013, 13-17 Sept 2013 at the RAI Amsterdam (booth #4.A55). During the exposition, the company will highlight its key strategies to enable revenue security in the "post-smartcard era." Senior representatives will be on hand to offer guidance on how operators can best address revenue security challenges presented by multi-network architectures and next-generation TV Everywhere video services.
Verimatrix will illustrate how unified security platforms can support and enhance multi-screen, multi-network services with a series of innovative product options and exciting new customer deployment announcements. The company will demonstrate how its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) platform can meet the present and emerging needs of pay-TV service providers while also enhancing the total user experience (UX), including:
- IP-Hybrid Network Security: The most complete and flexible solution for networks in transition between RF and IP distribution. The VCAS solution offers the global number one IP-centric cardless security that powers some of the smartest TV services ever implemented.
- DVB-Hybrid Security: A full-featured DVB broadcast conditional access (CA) solution plus Internet TV adaptive streaming security for iOS, Android, PC, Mac, Smart TV and set-top boxes (STBs) in one integrated package. Enabled in conjunction with a broad range of cost effective STB partners offering flexible client security options.
- MultiRights™ DRM: A way to future-proof your over-the-top (OTT) video strategy, with enhanced security HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), Smooth Streaming and MPEG-DASH using an "integrate once" single security authority architecture. Easy to deploy, cost effective OTT support for pay-TV and free-to-air (FTA) broadcasters.
The company's experts will be available to provide insight into the results and findings in papers that illustrate Verimatrix industry leadership, including:
- "OTT Video: Coming to a Paid Channel Near You" - Verimatrix sponsored a survey and report conducted by StreamingMedia.com and Unisphere Research to quantify current and future OTT video and security trends. Find out what media executives think about shifting OTT business models and the top commercial and technical challenges for rolling out OTT video for service providers today. The report can be accessed at www.streamingmedia.com/VMXOTTReport
- Advanced Software and Hardware Integration Signals New Era in Broadcast and Hybrid Revenue Security - Discussing how security techniques have recently been taken to a whole new level by silicon that is used to build STB devices for most advanced hardware security subsystems, as explored in our soon-to-be-released white paper with Cryptography Research Inc. This paper provides an update on our partnership and demonstrations with CRI.
Verimatrix is hosting its Multi-Network Solutions in the Real World Forum on 14 Sept. from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. at the RAI. During the Forum, a panel of industry experts from Ziggo, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Elemental Technologies, Akamai, Ericsson, and Verimatrix will discuss the strategies for making hybrid networks smarter. Panelists will explore why the rapid growth of multi-network TV and video services is allowing pay-TV operators to extend their reach, and discuss how to best seize these opportunities while also delivering a consistently reliable multi-screen video experience. To register for the Forum, please click www.verimatrix.com/ibc2013
For additional information or to book an appointment with the team at IBC 2013, please visit the Verimatrix website.
Verimatrix specializes in securing and enhancing revenue for multi-network, multi-screen digital TV services around the globe. The award-winning and independently audited Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) and ViewRight® solutions enable cable, satellite, terrestrial, IPTV and OTT operators to cost-effectively extend their networks and enable new business models. As the established leader in cardless security solutions, the company has leveraged its innovative 3-Dimensional Security approach to provide harmonized rights for premium content delivery to a range of devices over new hybrid network combinations.
Maintaining close relationships with major studios, broadcasters, standards organizations and its unmatched partner ecosystem enables Verimatrix to provide a unique perspective on video business issues beyond content security as operators introduce new services to take advantage of the proliferation of connected devices. Verimatrix is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. For more information, please visit www.verimatrix.com, our Pay TV Views blog and follow us at @verimatrixinc, Facebook and LinkedIn to join the conversation.