SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire -08/08/12)- Vista Partners ("Vista") announced today that it published its FREE macroeconomic/small cap oriented monthly newsletter for the month of August. Each monthly newsletter from Vista contains macroeconomic thoughts from Principal Analyst, Ross Silver, and monthly highlights of each covered small cap company.
Ross Silver, Principal Analyst at Vista Partners, stated in the newsletter, "For those of you who profited from Facebook being a great short idea (June 2012 Newsletter), congratulations and there may be more downside." Mr. Silver goes on to state, "Many investors have been playing the dividend game by parking money into companies who have dividends higher than the risk free rate and a track record of raising dividends. The thought behind this strategy is to park money in a company with a history of dividend increases and low volatility and get a potential bonus should the equity increase in value."
Some potential catalysts from our portfolio companies:
- ADVENTRX (ANX) initiating their planned Phase 3 trial in sickle cell disease
- Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) initiating their planned Phase 2 trial in Wet-AMD
- Algae.Tec providing an update on their showcase biofuels facility Shoalhaven One in Nowra Australia
- Acorn Energy (ACFN) announcing additional orders from their portfolio of companies that are addressing the needs of our existing energy infrastructure through their respective innovative technologies
- Auxilio (AUXO) continuing to win new hospital clients
The Companies featured in the FREE August Newsletter are: Acorn Energy, Inc. (ACFN), ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANX), Algae.Tec Limited, Auxilio Inc. (AUXO), Ohr Pharmaceutical, Inc. (OHRP), OncoSec Medical Inc. and PositiveID Corporation. Other Companies mentioned are Roche, Regeneron, Pfizer, Facebook, and Lufthansa.
To download the FREE August Newsletter, please visit http://www.vistapglobal.com and click the "download newsletter" icon to gain access.
About Vista Partners:
Vista Partners LLC, founded in 2005, is a Registered Investment Advisor in the States of California and Oregon. The firm's professional staff has backgrounds in finance, corporate communications and investment banking. Vista Partners LLC has built a name for itself in the small cap space due to its selection of profitable investment ideas.
Disclaimer & Disclosure:
We encourage readers to view a complete list of disclaimers and disclosures on our website: www.vistapglobal.com.