Earnings season is winding down.
Most of the companies people care about – Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB), Exxon (XOM) , the banks – have already reported. At this point, investors really have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find a stock that could pop after earnings.
Disney’s stock is up 27% year-to-date, while GMCR shares have increased 33.5% in 2013 as the specialty coffee company rebounds from a nightmare 2012. Both companies are coming off strong fourth-quarter performances. We’ll see this week if they can keep the momentum going with another solid round of earnings.
Here’s who else reports in a rather light earnings week:
- Zillow (NASDAQ:Z): Think Disney and Green Mountain Coffee have performed well of late? Shares of this online real estate database are up 114% year-to-date as the housing market has stabilized. Another strong earnings report will be one more indication that the housing recovery is in full swing.
More From Wyatt Investment Research
- VIDEO: Don't Let Sell In May Scare You
- Analyst Links Military Strategy to Gold Crash
- VIDEO: Sell (Options) In May
- Investment & Company Information
- Green Mountain Coffee