The Weekly Realist real estate roundup is a summary of real estate–related trading and economics
The roundup is a weekly series in which we discuss the week’s trading in TBA (To-Be-Announced) mortgage-backed securities. We’ll see where mortgage rates have been and we’ll go over the weekly economic data and earnings announcements. Then we’ll look forward to what’s coming up the following week. The information in this series will be relevant to mortgage REIT investors and people who invest in homebuilders.
- Part 2: Fannie Mae TBA trading recap
- Part 3: Ginnie Mae TBA trading recap
- Part 4: Mortgage rates over the week
- Part 5: The week in review
- Part 6: Preview of the upcoming week
We’ll start with the recap of TBA trading for the week.
Continue to Part 2: Fannie Mae TBA trading recap
More From Market Realist
- Bonds and REITs collapse on FOMC statement
- Government mortgage-backed securities rally in anticipation of more quantitative easing
- A puzzle in mortgage rates
- Mortgage Loans