LAS VEGAS, Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The nature of work today is changing, and companies around the world are struggling to define the right mix of workspaces for an increasingly mobile and connected workforce.
- The realities of real estate use today (hint:a lot of office space sits empty)
- Coworking: today's emerging third-place solution
- Proworking: the new B2B approach to workplace productivity
- Space Exchange: a new service matching corporate supply and demand though marketplace technology
- Q&A (Media can submit questions via the call line, or online)
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131009/CL95056-a )
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131009/CL95056-b )
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. + Q&A
1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. + Q&A
2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. + Q&A
Join live at the Summit
Come to the Social Networking Point on the CoreNet Summit show floor next to booth 409 to attend in person.
Join online via Webcast
Click here to add the webcast to your Outlook calendar
This event is open to media and select thought leaders by invitation only. You must RSVP to participate in the webcast. Registered participants will only receive related news and presentation materials for this event following the call.
Meeting ID: B77N7S
Entry Code: ZQC,;2g
Toll-Free Audio Information: +1 (855) 319-1537
Attendees have free entry. Please log in five to 10 minutes prior to the webcast start.
- Jones Lang LaSalle