SPOKANE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
PhatWare Corp. announces the latest update to WritePad Deutsch for iPad, the note-taker featuring PhatWare’s powerful handwriting recognition engine. With this new version, iPad users can automatically synchronize their WritePad notes with iCloud, making it easier to share notes and access them from other iPads.
With this update, WritePad also now recognizes and translates handwriting faster and more accurately and, to make handwriting on an iPad more natural, the app also now offers support for active styli such as Adonit Jot Touch and Cregle iPen.
WritePad is an advanced notetaker app that lets you take notes in your own handwriting, which is immediately converted to the digital text using PhatWare’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software. You can also use simple gestures to select text, cut, copy, paste, and insert special characters.
WritePad has a spell checker with its own custom dictionary, a context analyzer, auto-corrector, and a Shorthand feature that fills-in words and phrases you frequently use, once entered into the Shorthand Editor.
Benefits and Features
- Create and edit text documents using the advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPad keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode.
- Improve productivity by utilizing inline gestures, spell checker, context analyzer, and shorthand features.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user's own handwriting style.
- Email, Tweet, Print, or post Facebook updates directly from WritePad.
- Synchronize WritePad documents with Dropbox, Evernote, iCloud, and iTunes or upload documents to Google Docs.
- Translate documents to 16 supported languages using Bing Translator.
- Change WritePad's appearance by manipulating text, page, and ink colors using the customizable Styles feature.
For more information and to purchase or upgrade WritePad Deutsch, visit the iTunes App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/id371890667?mt=8
Founded in October 1997, PhatWare Corporation is a leading provider of easy to use powerful software products and professional services for the mobile and desktop computing marketplace. PhatWare specializes in handwriting recognition, digital ink, note taking and database, and network management software development. PhatWare's products include such popular titles as PenOffice®, PhatPad®, WritePad®, and others. PhatWare Corporation is a Microsoft Certified Partner, and Intel Software Partner. To learn more about PhatWare, visit www.phatware.com.
- Technology & Electronics
- handwriting recognition
Kevin Doel, 785-554-5336