Reuters/Larry DowningYelp's stock is up in after-hour trading after the company delivered a better-than-expected earnings report.
The two big numbers which seem to be driving the stock are this quarter's revenue and its guidance for the next quarter.
Here's a look at the numbers:
- Revenue: $46.1 million versus $44.54 million estimate by analysts.
- EPS: -$0.08 versus -$0.06 estimate by analysts.
- Revenue guidance: $52.5 million - $53.5 million, versus $50.56 million estimated by analysts.
More From Business Insider
- LIVE: Facebook Beats Revenue Expectations, Misses On Profits, Does Well In Mobile Ads
- Here's What We Know About The Three New Suspects Linked To Alleged Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
- 7 Americans Killed In Horrific Afghanistan Plane Crash Identified
- Investment & Company Information