SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire -02/23/12)- Online brokerage site Zecco (www.zecco.com) today announced the release of Zecco Mobile, an online trading app for both iPhone and Android smartphones. The new apps take full advantage of the latest smartphone technology to make mobile trading easier than ever.
Earlier this year, Zecco released a new Trading Center, designed to give self-directed investors everything they need on one single web page. The new platform offers features like conditional orders, extended hours trading and pre-configured options strategies such as spreads, straddles and condors.
"We set out to drastically improve the trading experience for both web and mobile," said Tony Leach, Zecco's Vice President of Product Management. "First, we wanted to develop a fully-featured online trading platform. Then, we integrated all these features into a spectacular mobile experience."
The new app lets investors trade stocks, options and mutual funds. In addition, Zecco Mobile takes advantage of the latest smartphone technology to make mobile trading easier than ever:
- Swipe & Trade - Just swipe a position in your portfolio or watch list to populate the trade ticket.
- Shake & Refresh - Mobile data is instantly synced with the Zecco website. To see up-to-the-second quotes, positions, and market data on any screen, just shake the phone and the page refreshes.
- Alert Notifications - Receive custom stock alerts, pushed to your smartphone by Zecco.
- Keep Me Signed In - Access your trading accounts safely and securely without having to enter a password every time.
Other great features round out the offering, including:
- Advanced charting to spot investment opportunities
- Live streaming quotes to monitor your latest portfolio positions
- ZeccoShare community intelligence to validate trading ideas
"Zecco leads the industry in using social media to change the way people invest," said Michael Raneri, CEO of Zecco. "Now, Zecco Mobile brings a whole new dimension to mobile investing by offering a fully-featured trading platform on the most popular smartphone platforms."
Zecco Mobile is available today as a free download in the Apple App Store. Android users can download it for free from the Android Market in the next few weeks.
For more information on Zecco Mobile, please visit www.zecco.com/zecco-mobile
About Zecco: Zecco is an online brokerage site for stock, options, and forex traders. Zecco Trading is an online stock brokerage that offers low cost stock trades and low cost options trades. With low commission rates, tons of free research and tools, and spectacular customer service, Zecco is quite possibly the best value in stock and options trading. Learn more about Zecco.
Electronic trading poses unique risk to investors. Please review our Electronic Trading System disclosure.
Contents, including securities symbols, should not be construed as investment advice or solicitations to engage in securities transactions.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1895974