|Direct Competitor Comparison|| |
|Qtrly Rev Growth (yoy):||-0.35||N/A||-0.00||0.09|
|Gross Margin (ttm):||0.82||N/A||0.49||0.39|
|Operating Margin (ttm):
|Net Income (ttm):||-7.19M||N/A||3.44B||N/A|
|PEG (5 yr expected):||N/A||N/A||3.07||4.09|
|News on Direct Competitors|| |
- Level 3 Takes Security to the Network and Leverages the Cloud to Defend Customers PR Newswire Wed, May 25
- LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Financial State EDGAR Online Tue, May 24
- CivilianJobs.com Recognizes Level 3 as a 2016 Most Valuable Employer (MVE) for Military® Winner PR Newswire Tue, May 24
- Level 3 to Present at the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference PR Newswire Mon, May 23
- LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Financial Stateme EDGAR Online Fri, May 20
- Hong Kong's 'Superman' Li Mulls Plan B After O2 Deal Rejected at Bloomberg Wed, May 11
- Hutchison-O2 Deal Halted by EU in New Telecom Mergers Curb at Bloomberg Wed, May 11
All Headlines for these symbols...
Currency in USD.