• FirefoxInstall the new Firefox »
  •  Dow Down0.45% Nasdaq Down0.49%

    Voya Russia I (IIRFX)

    23.41 Down 0.16(0.68%) Feb 27

    Profile as of Jan 30, 2015Get Profile for:
    Voya Russia I
    Voya Mutual Funds7337 E Doubletree Ranch RoadScottsdale, AZ 85258
    Map
    Phone: 800-992-0180
    Fund Overview 
    Category:Miscellaneous Region
    Fund Family:Voya
    Net Assets:79.41M
    Year-to-Date Return:2.88%
    Yield:4.18%
    Morningstar Rating:2 stars
    Fund Inception Date:Sep 30, 2009
    Morningstar Style Box 
    Miscellaneous Region
    [View Category Definition]
    View Top Miscellaneous Region Funds
    About the Morningstar Style Box
    Management Information 
    Nathan Griffiths
    Lead Manager since May 8, 2012
    Nathan Griffiths, CFA, Portfolio Manager, joined ING IM in 2011. Prior to that, Mr. Griffiths was a director at Baring Asset Management from 2007 to 2011, the last 3 years of which were spent co-managing the international equity funds. Before that he was responsible for the Pan-European energy, materials, and utilities sectors and managed the European institutional funds. Previously, he was an analyst on the Global Arbitage and Trading desk at Royal Bank of Canada and Global Sector Analyst at Merrill Lynch Investment Managers. Nathan has an MA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Oxford University and was awarded the CFA designation in 2002.
    Investment Information 
    Min Initial Investment:250,000
    Min Initial Investment, IRA:N/A
    Min Initial Investment, AIP:N/A
    Min Subsequent Investment:N/A
    Min Subsequent Investment, IRA:N/A
    Min Subsequent Investment, AIP:N/A
    IIRFX can be purchased from 37 brokerages.

    Fund Summary 
    The investment seeks long-term capital appreciation through investment primarily in equity securities of Russian companies. The fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of Russian companies. It may invest the other 20% of its assets in debt securities issued by Russian companies and debt securities issued or guaranteed by the Russian government without any restrictions based on investment quality or maturity of the debt securities. The fund may also invest in the equity securities of companies located outside of Russia, including those companies located in the former Soviet Union. It is non-diversified.

    Fund Operations 
    Last Dividend (Dec 30, 2014) : 0.02
    Last Cap Gain : 0.00
    Annual Holdings Turnover (Feb 25, 2015) : 76.00%
    Average for Category:38.77%
    Fees & Expenses 
    ExpenseIIRFXCategory Avg
    Annual Report Expense Ratio (net):1.88%1.87%
    Prospectus Net Expense Ratio:1.85%N/A
    Prospectus Gross Expense Ratio:1.85%N/A
    Max 12b1 Fee:N/AN/A
    Max Front End Sales Load:N/A5.29%
    Max Deferred Sales Load: N/A2.00%
    3 Yr Expense Projection*:582720
    5 Yr Expense Projection*:1,0011,154
    10 Yr Expense Projection*:2,1692,328
    * Per $10,000 invested