Send me a link:

*Only U.S. numbers are accepted. Text messaging rates may apply.

 Dow Up 1.00% Nasdaq Up 1.29%
Streaming
Ticker Tape: On

AllianceBern Tx-Mgd Wlth Appr Strat B (ATWBX)

15.26 Up 0.16(1.06%) Apr 16
Get the big picture on all your investments.
Prev Close:15.10
YTD Return*:0.85%
Net Assets*:713.63M
Yield*:1.17%

* As of 31-Mar-14

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.

Headlines

  • No Headlines available for ATWBX at this time.

Top Holdings

Symbol% AssetsYTD Return %
iShares Core MSCI Emerging Market1.501.27
GOOG1.44-2.91
AAPL1.185.16
Vanguard REIT Index ETF1.15-3.40
PFE1.02-2.81

Fund Basics

Morningstar Overall Rating:
Total Assets:713.63M
Category:Large Blend
Annual Report Expense Ratio (net):1.80%

Performance & Risk

YTD Return:0.85%
5y Avg Return:15.42%
Rank in Category (ytd):84
% Rank in Category (ytd):4.96%
Beta (3y):1.16
Morningstar Risk Rating:4

Fund Summary

The investment seeks long-term growth of capital. The fund invests in a portfolio of equity securities that is designed as a solution for investors who seek tax-efficient equity returns but also want broad diversification of the related risks across styles, capitalization ranges and geographic regions. It targets an equal weighting of growth and value style stocks (50% each), with approximately 60% of each equity style invested in U.S. companies and the remaining 40% in non-U.S. companies. The fund invests approximately 20% of its assets in the Volatility Management Portfolio, which is managed by the Adviser. View More
Your browser doesn't support canvas
SETTINGS
Scrolling
Speed
Display
Price
Submit Feedback