• FirefoxTry Yahoo Finance on Firefox »
  •  Dow Down 0.13% Nasdaq Down 0.58%

    AB Tax-Managed Wealth Apprec Strat C (ATWCX)

    16.06 Down 0.15(0.93%) Jul 6
    Prev Close:16.06
    YTD Return*:3.66%
    Net Assets*:746.53M
    Yield*:0.85%

    * As of 30-Jun-15

    Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in USD.

    Headlines

    • No Headlines available for ATWCX at this time.

    Top Holdings

    Symbol% AssetsYTD Return %
    AB Multi-Manager Alternative Strats Z8.04N/A
    AAPL1.88N/A
    iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets1.18N/A
    UNH1.16N/A
    GILD1.11N/A

    Fund Basics

    Morningstar Overall Rating:
    Total Assets:746.53M
    Category:World Stock
    Annual Report Expense Ratio (net):1.74%

    Performance & Risk

    YTD Return:3.66%
    5y Avg Return:11.43%
    Rank in Category (ytd):47
    % Rank in Category (ytd):3.65%
    Beta (3y):0.72
    Morningstar Risk Rating:2

    Fund Summary

    The investment seeks long-term growth of capital. The fund invests in a portfolio of equity securities that is designed as a solution for investors who seek tax-efficient equity returns but also want broad diversification of the related risks across styles, capitalization ranges and geographic regions. It targets an equal weighting of growth and value style stocks (50% each) for the traditional equity component of the Strategy, with approximately 60% of each equity style invested in U.S. companies and the remaining 40% in non-U.S. companies. The fund invests approximately 15% of its assets in the Volatility Management Portfolio. View More
    Your browser doesn't support canvas
    SETTINGS
    Scrolling
    Speed
    Display
    Price
    Submit Feedback